PDA

View Full Version : Gifts waiting in room!!

jendon1997
08-22-2003, 12:27 PM
Going to Disney in February with friends who have never been there. I want to send a gift or something to their room while we are there. Any suggestions on local shops in Orlando area that could help. Thanks!!

budwmn
08-22-2003, 12:35 PM
My best friend just went to AKL with her family. I called AKL's room service and they had a golden chocolate african mask and other sweets waiting for her upon check-in.

I don't know what the other resorts do, but it was easy and she loved it!

magicmouse2
08-22-2003, 12:36 PM
GF concierge do tuxedo strawberries and a white chocolate mickey- pricey though - around $80

kdibattista
08-22-2003, 01:09 PM
www.disneyflorist.com (go to our own unique designs - bottom left side - for gift baskets)
www.pixiegifts.com
www.basketsbylori.com
www.theperfectgift.cc

I have use pixie gifts and it turned out great... I'm in the process now of ordering some for my upcoming December trip.

Hope this helps!!!

Janet2k
08-22-2003, 01:43 PM
I used the Disney Florist earlier this year to have a flower basket & balloons waiting in my dear friend's room at the BCV. It was her first stay as an official DVC member and I wanted to make it special for her (Minybear, who posts here on the Dis). She said the florist did a lovely job and she was excited to see it waiting in her resort room.