PDA

View Full Version : best manchester hotel

wdwclay
08-22-2003, 01:22 PM
just need a little help on deciding on which hotel to book near the airport . we dont drive though,get to hotel by taxi so perhaps need shuttle to airport

SimonC
08-23-2003, 04:12 AM
The Radisson is right in the middle of the airport, linked by walkways to the terminals. Its not cheap though but it is nice, we stayed there last year.

There are loads of others and i'm sure others will be along to give you more ideas.

Simon

ps totally agree...Tony Romas rules!

Tiggery
08-23-2003, 07:03 AM
Ive stayed at the post house and the radisson and id have to agree with simon that Radisson is way better. Another tip would be to check in your luggage then go back to the hotel for an hour to watch tv / relax.You can do this easily with the Radissons walkway.

Rain
08-23-2003, 02:32 PM
Another vote here for the Raddison, we stay there every time!!

You can get some good prices on line at the present particularly if you don't require parking.

Lynda

UK Valerie
08-23-2003, 03:50 PM
We stay at the Bewley. It is across the road from Terminal 1 and takes a few minutes to walk there or there is a shuttle bus every half an hour. It costs 59 a night.

The Murfs
08-23-2003, 04:54 PM
Another vote for the Raddison from myself.

We always go the afternoon before we fly as I hate the thought of getting up a 2 am..

This year we tried the Hilton and were dissappointed by the size of the pool, but the room was really good.

The Raddison has a larger pool and more facilities and is right on the walkways, no free transport to wait for from here.

It's definately worth any extra for the Raddison in my opinion.