PDA

View Full Version : No discounts in October?

dutton
08-22-2003, 11:26 AM
I am a disney visa member and I received a card for a discount thru Oct. 1 and the new winter package covers Nov. on so how about the month of Oct? My Dh said we could go during the kids' school break which is Oct 4-Oct-11 I am so excited, but hate paying rack rates!! Thanks!

dreaminofdisney
08-22-2003, 11:53 AM
I'm going in October also. I also don't want to pay rack rate. The only discount I found was AAA. Its not much but it helps. I went ahead and booked my room with a deposit because they only have so many avaliable. Im still on the look out for a petter deal and I can always chang.

P.S. If your not a AAA member, become one, and it will pay for itself.

frannn
08-22-2003, 01:27 PM
I am getting a 15% discount on the AS in Oct. I'm still hoping for AP rates, though. There are no discounts or pkgs out for Oct for 1 of 2 reasons (in my humble opinion): 1) The FTP left too few rooms open for a discount for this month, or 2) Disney will release some sort of discount or pkg for Sept and/or Oct. The AP rates that were released by accident were only through 10/1 anyway, so there's still a glimmer of hope for us Oct visitors. Good luck to all of us! I'm going, AP or not!

hoosll
08-22-2003, 02:42 PM
October seems to be a high occupancy convention month for the world and they may not need the incentive to fill rooms. Deluxe hotels take a bump up in October.