PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! FTP fiasco, I need suggestions


jenfur
08-21-2003, 10:00 PM
Okay, I have two rooms booked at CSR for Sept 29- Oct 6. I have a family of 5, but my Mom and brother are (were) going to have one room so I figured my DD could stay with them since we usually get connecting rooms. WELL, now my brother has started school and doesn't think he will be able to take the time off to go, my Mom isn't sure if she wants to without him or not and I am FREAKING OUT!!! I am already at the 38 day mark! The soonest I can get them to definately let me know something is next Friday 30 days OUT!?!

So, if my brother doesn't go and my mom does, will we be refunded for his UPH? If neither go, can I transfer to a resort with a 5 to a room occupancy or will I just have an extra room and 2 unused UPH? Not knowing the possibilities is killing me, I hate planning for other people who have no idea the about the amount of work and stress that goes into it:mad:(sorry about the vent):mad:

What are my options?

CarolA
08-21-2003, 10:44 PM
I would call Disney and talk to them. Isn't the cancel date 45 days out? If so, send your brother a BILL!

LoriZH
08-21-2003, 11:37 PM
Yes I would definitely call Disney. I don't believe you would have to pay for their UHP's and there is a moderate POR that holds five to a room, see if they can switch you to there, if not, see if the ASResorts have anything availbe and get two rooms there. There has to be some sort of deal you can work out with them, if not, then do what Carol suggests, send your brother a bill! lol

BTW, if you tell your mother and brother that they are stuck paying no matter what, then they just may change their minds, I know I would!