PDA

View Full Version : Do busses run from Contemporary to EPCOT

thessaly
08-21-2003, 07:30 PM
Or is it monorail only?

I'm having early dinner at Cali Grille during my trip next month and I thought we could go to Epcot for IllumiNations afterwards, but I'm so afraid of heights that the monorail trip from MK to Epcot isn't much fun for me. Yeah, I know, it's pathetic. :)

Actually, maybe we'd be better off walking from Contemporary to the bus staging area outside MK and catch a bus to YC/BC to get to IllumiNations?

Thanks in advance.

Chip 'n Dale Express
08-21-2003, 08:28 PM
There is no bus to Epcot from the Contemporary. To get there, you can always take the boat to the Wilderness Lodge, and catch the bus there. Or, as you thought, you can walk across the street to the MK and catch an Epcot Resort bus.

Janet2k
08-22-2003, 02:56 PM
Chip 'n Dale Express, we are so lucky here on the Dis to have someone like you who can set the record straight for us regarding transportation issues. :D

princess crazy
08-22-2003, 05:35 PM
Chip 'n Dale Express--

What would be quicker from the CR--take the monorail and have to do the transfer or go to MK or WL and take a bus?? Just curious as we will be there in early December and the last time we were there we took the monorail but if the bus is quicker we may consider that. Thanks!

Chip 'n Dale Express
08-22-2003, 05:36 PM
If you have no problems with the monorail, then take it. The suggestions I made in the prior posts were because the OP didn't like the heights of the monorail, and wanted other options. Although they would work, they would also take more time.