PDA

View Full Version : FEEBEE on ATKINS Pt 1 please feel free to post

FEEBEE
08-21-2003, 04:38 AM
Hi Everyone

I seem to be having problems posting but hello if you get this!!

Day 3 of ATKINS and on a mission this time (spot the "this time") doesnt bode well does it!

well this time I am determined, I have taken lots of encouragement and motivation from you guys an I am now chasing dow the elusive 42 excess pounds, I say elusive as i cant think how they got there in the first place! anyway I digress, please fell free to post an I need all of the encouragement I can get. Florida in Feb is looming do you think I can do it? 8llbs per month with XMAS in between (scary prospect)

I will post food diaries as and when I can I have 2 kids 1husband and I am a full time Bank Manager so quite busy, I am also trying to fit in some excercise , I have been paying £40 per month for the last 2 yearsto attend a very swish health club, and to be frank I may as well have flushed my cash down the pan .I NEED TO CHANGE and FAST!!

please help!

the bonus for ATKINS is my husband runs a meat wholsale business so cuts down on the cost.

Scrambled eggs so far today!!

Intros over will be more to the point in the future!!

:confused:

Auntmeme
08-21-2003, 09:59 AM
You made me laugh twice, and someone told me that laughing equals losing calories so thanks:p

Lucky you have your dh to supply all that atkins meat. I like Atkins though I do crave my bagels. The Atkins bread, toasted, is a good substitute.

I believe you can lose that 8 lbs per month, this is the way to start. I am also in the same boat with the lack of time for exercise, so when I do it I'll know you can do it. So this am before I left for work I did some ab crunches, stretching & push ups. So the challenge is on, what do you have for me?

FEEBEE
08-22-2003, 03:20 AM
Hi Nice to meet you and thank you for making me feel so welcome!

Well Ill do my diary first., this is yesterdays, as it is 9.00am here now.
I am off work for 2 weeks with the kids as theyare still on summer break so in theory I have more time!

DAY 4
Brekkie: scrambled eggs, 3 eggs cooked with butter and cream.

smoked mackerel for lunch

prawns (shrimpUS) with quacamole, Guac was shop bought but only had 3 carbs per 100g, I had the tub which was 115g.

I cant find my book at the moment, I think I may have lent it to someone, so I am going to check the ATKINS website to confirm my food choices are ok. I am making sure I am below 20g.

I have also had some DIET drinks, now I know they contain ASPar' but I am finding it difficult to give them up as I didn't have any min'water in until I went shopping yesterday, so I will try to stick to that from now on!

I think the positive for me now is that even if I am not 100% faithfull to the book with ATKINS, I am sticking to MY diet, enjoying it, I dont feel hungry, and I eating far far less when I was Carb crazy, I literally couldnt get enough and was permanantly starving for food all of the time. It is a relief that feeling has gone.
On the excercise front, [B]well up for the challenge[/B
](this is an english phrase!!
I am bored with crunches and stuff but I have resumed my place in my Netball team, I havnt been going for 8 weeks I have given them lots of excuses but to be honest it *** I felt crap about myself. anyway went Wed night and ran around for 1hour.
What I have also started doing is before DD's get up I go down stairs and put MTV on keeping the curtains closed find some 80's stuff if poss and dance for as long as I can (before I'm tired or before DD's get up they insist on stopping me as apparently I look silly! Cant think why!)
Anyway I think a good 15 mins a day should make a difference, with the Netball once per week, twice when we have a match (starting Sept) and going to the gym at least once weekly.

I did take the dd's swimming yesterday, although I didnt swim much as I was too busy throwing them around and having fun, but hey at least I was moving!!

I have woken up feeling great today, how are you doing?

Auntmeme
08-22-2003, 11:21 AM
What is netball? our volleyball? sounds like great exercise and part of a team should be so motivating.

I know what you mean about eating less. I feel so satisfied now. Even if I have a cheat day with pizza, after 1 slice I am ok when before I could eat 3 even 4 slices.

I never put guacamole on shrimp, is that really good?

Yesterday I bought a cd of 80s music, oh my how it brought back memories. Get you dd to join in with you, I love to dance around with my ds, but he's only 2. We need to move, move, move.

After the birth of my son, my ab section changed and I have way too much lower flab. My dh likes it but yuck it has to go. And I had some back problems recently and strong abs help with that.
I will get out and move this weekend, maybe walk or bike, hey maybe both. I did abs & stretching before work.

How are you doing today?

FEEBEE
08-22-2003, 02:28 PM
Hi

Netball is a bit like basketball, but you cannot move with the ball, so you have to run aroun alot off of the ball to get into spaces to receive it, and then shoot at either end in similar hoops to BBall but slightly lower. Girls traditionally play this through school, with teams going up to international level, (its very big with the Aussies). I used to play at county level in my teens and picked it up again last year. The good thing is that I have to turn up, the season ends late spring but matches will start again in Sept so it will be good for me,

I am doing ok today, but feeling a bit sickly?!

Boiled eggs for breakie, I really was looking forward to these but after eating felt quite sick.

Lunch:Tin of cream of chicken and Tarragon soup (6 carbs)

Dinner Fillet of salmon steamed in foil with lemon juice and butter, carrots and cauliflower. I tried to mash the cauli with cream cheese, but didnt quite look right, tasted o.k though I mixed in cream cheese butter and some spring onions sliced (scallions)!

Very Full now and not craving anything, just wine, but I need a rest from that anyway!!

Need to drink more water though.

Going out for dinner tomorrow, a bit apprehensive as it will probably be Italian...........WATCH THE PAST EEEEEEK!!!!

How are you today, do you ever have the nausea?
The 80's tape sounds good too - go for it!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Auntmeme
08-22-2003, 04:21 PM
Basketball is not one of my favorites, actually no sports are though I did run track. And I just got back from the gym did 2 miles on the treadmill 1/2 walk 1/2 jog and 15 on bike. Feels great:Pinkbounc

No I don't get nausea, though sometimes I don't feel like eating so much protein. I do love wine also, give me a bottle with a straw:p

What do you plan for the dinner out? you must stay focused, one little bit could lead to a whole bowl & the bread & the wine, ouch. Preplan what you will order. I will be spying on you:smooth:

I did not cheat all day, first day this week. Now I have a nephew's b-day party and I will not eat cake!!!

FEEBEE
08-22-2003, 04:36 PM
good luck with the cake!

I dont particually cravethe sweet stuff, but Iam struggling slightly towardsthe end of the evening when my husband is sipping ice cold White Reisling, and the dd's are eating Pringles.

I know I can stick to induction, but its long term that scares me, it seems such a sacrifice! Oh well its my own bloody fault for eating so much in the first place you live and learn!!

I noticed when I was over in Florida in May that a low carb beer had just come out. I think it was Michelob or similar, we dont have anything like this in the UK I have looked! We dont have any of the Low Carb stuff in supermarkets either, so you really do have to do everything yourself the hard way. I suppose I could try the mail order places but I am abit scared of doing stuff over the Net with CCards etc (must be the Bank Manager in me!!)

According to my Atkins Carb Calculater Vodka is carb free, so maybe the odd Vodka and diet tonic would be O.K after induction?!?!?

Anyway Ill stop rambling, well done for not cheating . I am very PROUD of you! "Good Job" as you say over there! and keep it up you are keeping me going.

p.s stay away from the cake!!

"A minute on the lips, an inch on the hips!":eek:

Auntmeme
08-22-2003, 09:07 PM
I wanted it but I thought of everyone on these boards and about my goals and wanting to fit into my skinny jeans:D I had water & diet pepsi.
Is vodka carb free? I need to figure out how many carbs in a cosmopolitan.
I did not stick to induction you could say I just changed my eating habits for life. I plan to always eat this way, a little carbs every once in awhile. I've had a steady loss each month.
I have ordered lots from the web and no problems with ccs. I have not ordered from Atkins because the shipping for cold stuff is too high. I have found some stuff at our stores but need to find more, wish it was all in one store.

Any how, stay focused you can do it, did you exercise?

:Pinkbounc

FEEBEE
08-23-2003, 04:12 AM
well done on the cake.

whooops no excercise yesterday, but I am going to the gym today (sat) Well I am now you have just reminded me!

Have A good Weekend!

Fiona (FEEBEE)!

TigH
08-23-2003, 08:22 AM
FEEBEE, I read in someone else's journal that you were going out to a pub (Derbyshire Dales?). WOW! Sounds like a beautiful place and like the food is wonderful!!! We have been to the Castle Inn in Castleton a few times, but maybe next year we will try the place you mentioned. We did go to Matlock once in 2002, but it was a very dreary and rainy and CHILLY day and the weather did not do the town justice!

BTW, my cousin is part owner of a business in Chesterfield - Blue Box - it's a graphic design company, but you probably wouldn't have heard of it! I promise to not always want to talk about England with you! I just think it's nice to "meet" someone who lives in a part of England that I am semi-familiar with!

Hope you enjoyed those mushrooms with the garlic, butter and blue cheese. It sounded simply delightful!

Wishing you some happy exercising to the 80s music moments over the weekend!:p

P.S. If you follow the link in my signature there are a few pictures of our 2002 trip to England posted. I never finished that trip report and I haven't even thought of starting this one to cover Sheffield 2003...maybe one day! ;)

FEEBEE
08-23-2003, 08:41 AM
Hi TigH,

just been to have a look at your trip report, LOL its so funny for someone to be so enthusiastic about your home, I think we tend to take it for granted.

I am the local Bank Manager in Matlock and prev to this Bakewell so it is quite strange seeing your pictures! So glad you enjoyed your trip, feel free to email me if you want any more info on surrounding areas places to eat / visit etc.

The place we are visiting tonight is The Tavern at Tanslet, Matlock.

Meadowhall is the best place for shopping IMO.

Anyway thanks for the post

FEEBEE
08-24-2003, 02:13 PM
:mad: :(
Oh Dear, its all gone horribly wrong!

had Battered Mushrooms stuffed with blue cheese,

I ate a bread role, without thinking!

Had Fillet STEAK stuffed with cheese, wrapped in Bacon on a red wine and garlic sauce. did well with this has had a few veg but no potatoes.

Didnt do desert.

Lots of wine.

Coffee with Brandy and cream.

..........I know its not good, but in my defence, it was a wedding celebration, and not having the champagne and wine I think would have put a damper on the meal for the other couple who are DH's cousin who have just been away to get hitched.

I skipped breakfast today, wasnt hungry.

Went out for lunch had Roast meats and veg with chease sauce and a bit of gravy.
;)

On the down side did have 2 bottles of Bud'.

Cream of Mushroom soup for evening meal,

lots of water.

I AM NOT GOING TO GET TOO DOWN AS THIS WEEKEND WE HAVE HAD GUESTS, IT WAS A BIG CELEBRATION, AND I HAVE ACTUALLY CONSUMED MUCH MUCH LESS THAN I WOULD DO ON A NORMAL WEEKEND. THIS IS A LONG TERM PLAN AFTER ALL AND A GIRLS GOT TO HAVE SOME FUN!!

i WILL BE PURE ATKINS AGAIN THIS WEEK, WITH LOTS OF EXCERCISE.

PROMISE!

Auntmeme
08-24-2003, 05:14 PM
You did not do too bad. You had company & it's a celebration but more importantly it is a lifelong journey:D Tomorrow is another day.
How many carbs in that beer? have you had the low carb one?

I did not lose this week, I feel a little bad but can only try harder this week. Bought a bunch of stuff so I know I'll be focused. And I will exercise too, still don't have any tapes though. But I will walk or bike, my thighs need it!

FEEBEE
08-25-2003, 01:02 PM
:D
Better Day today.

Mushroom omelette.

Mozzarella and smoked salmon salad with a few leaves and 2 tomatoes with olice oil garlic and chilli dressing.

slivers of chedder cheese later if hungry.

I dont know if it is allowed but I am drinking diet coke and sprite, it is filling me up and I also dring it out of a wine glass which seems to help with my wine cravings (Dont laugh, i know I sound like one of those smokers who have a plastic cigarette!!)
I havnt done much excercise as the kids are still off school with me and I cant take them to the gym. I will try and do some stuff in the house and go for a walk tomorrow.

We are going to London on thursday/ Friday sightseeeing with the DD's, (I have never done this) and onto the south coast to stay with DH's cousin at the weekend. I need to be extra good in the week so I dont have to be alarmed if I have to be a bit flexible at the weekend.

I am excited as there is a Rainforest Cafe in London, and we have never yet made it into one in Orlando, as they have always been way to busy, so the plan is to eat there on Friday inbetween, seeing Buckhingham Palace etc!!

I am going to go onto the website again and check RC menu so that I am prepaired!!

Bye For Now!

Auntmeme
08-25-2003, 08:47 PM
Looks like a good delicious day:D

Better watch out this weekend, I'll be spying on you. I know how hard it is when others are eating & drinking away, just like I used to do::p

When's your next net ball game?

FEEBEE
08-26-2003, 11:35 AM
Netball Tomeorrow!

Had a really bad day today.

Food has been good as have only had 2 bacon cheesburgers from mcdonalds- threw away the bun1

nothing else yet apart from water as I am not hungry.

I went to visit my grandparents and decided go on there scales. TI was horrified that I am still according to them I am 183 pounds. I know they do weigh heavy as at the gym I usually am about 5llbs lighter compared to their scales, but it just scared me.

The mistake I have made is that i didnt weigh myself at the start of induction though i was probably 189/190, as I was my biggest ever and couldnt fitinto anything. So I think I have lost anout 6llbs or so in 10 days.
2nd nightmare was that my DD told my grandparents that I was on the scales, and although I know they didnt mean it made some comments about my weight. I am feeling so hurtand angry, I feel like giving in and just having a glass of wine.

I am really struggling to stay possitive as being thin seems such a long way away. The worst thing is that i used to be a model so people tend to comment even more about "ooh havnt you put weight on" The fact that I have had 2 children in between doesnt seem to matter! I feel at the moment like resigning myself to being this size it wold be easier.Iam in Uk size 14/16 which I think is US 12 so I am not that huge....am I? Although I do look very different to me of 5 years ago, especially in my face.

Anyway sorry for being miserable, I am going to clean the kitchen now, that may cheer me up!!

Auntmeme
08-26-2003, 12:54 PM
HUGS from me to you. My poor Feebee don't be so down. You are doing good, great even. Just estimate your beginning weight and only step on one scale, no one elses. And shame on those mean people. I know my family can be mean too, my sister is so competitive about weight. You are as beautiful now as you were before even more now:Pinkbounc

I want to see those 3 meals posted and that exercise posted, cleaning is great exercise:p If you have the points have a glass of wine, you can mix half w/ seltzer for less points.

Isn't is amazing how that weight just creeps up on you? I've never been too thin, never been thin actually, have been at a good weight for me but got lazy and ate too much. Now I'm focused, I want to be healthy, be in shape and look good and feel good. Ah the struggles we face. Remember you are not alone, if you want I fly over and we can have a good chat while we walk and then have some sf jello w/ whipped cream.

Cheer up:jester:

FEEBEE
08-26-2003, 01:03 PM
THANX FOR THAT IT'S JUST WHAT I NEEDED.

I AM DETERMINED TO SUCCEED, I THINK IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT TO LOSE 40 POUNDS. BUT 2 POUNDS PER WEEK TILL FEB SHOULD DO IT.

I WILL NEVER LET MYSELF GET AS BIG AGAIN AS IT IS JUST SO BLOODY HARD TO SHIFT IT.

THANX FOR THE SUPPORT, HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A BETTER DAY!!

DoeWDW
08-26-2003, 01:57 PM
Hi Feebee!

I've enjoyed reading your journal so far. I've just joined the WISH board today and can't seem to leave the computer!

Please remember this is a lifelong journey of providing your body with the healthy food it needs. You should have more good days than bad, but be realistic - there will be days when you eat less healthy than you'd like. Never fear, the very next meal you can make different choices.

Try to go easy on yourself. Sometimes we are our own worst enemies.

Best of luck, and please keep up the journaling!!

lulu201
08-27-2003, 07:30 AM
Good morning, Feebee. You had a bad day yesterday--{{{{{hugs}}}}}} to you. As my dad used to say: "Don't let the meanies get you down." OK, he didn't use the word "meanie" but I think you get the point. . .

Some people feel quite free to comment and criticize, but we've got to let it roll off our backs and get on with the living of each day. You're working to do something good for yourself and it's no easy walk in the park--and no one else's business either (except for all of us on the WISH!) so do something fun today just for YOU!:) Like netball. . . . . . . uh, what the heck is netball??!!
Oh, and Feebee, as much as I want you to do something nice for yourself, it DOESN'T INVOLVE DONUTS!

DUMP 'EM TODAY!!!

:p Lulu:)

lulu201
08-27-2003, 07:35 AM
Oh, Feebee? Forget about that netball question. . .read it on your page 1 (I read a little backwards sometimes. . .:p )

Cheerio!

FEEBEE
08-27-2003, 08:46 AM
Having a GREAT day today, the grey clouds have parted!

Breakfast, smoked salmon rolled with primula cream cheese with chives (yum cream cheese less that 1 carb)

lunch- 3 egg omelette with cheese and a bit of onion.
desert, I treated myself to 3 pineapple rings with heavy cream about 12 carbs but good.

still well with my 20 carbs!!

Netball tonight!!!really looking forward to it.

will probably have cheese etc for dinner.

Feeling much better, and I recognised that yesterday would have been one of my 'giving in days' in a previous life did you spot the "I'm not that fat anyway" Shame on me!!

Onwards and upwards (downwards) and thank you so much for being there.

:bounce:

Auntmeme
08-27-2003, 08:51 AM
Yeah Feebee glad to see you are having a sunny day:Pinkbounc

I love the cream cheese too w/salmon or dried beef, yummy. I haven't eaten much fruit but will look at the numbers and see about adding some.

Netball tonight will burn so much fat but remember to keep it over there, passing of the fat is a penalty:p

MsDisney
08-27-2003, 09:21 AM
FEEBEE,
I'm so sorry to read about your terrible day!!! I'm glad it has gotten better for you! :bounce:

I know it (your goal) seems so far away (I know, I have at least 50 pounds to lose) but I keep telling myself that A. I didn't get this heavy overnight, so it isn't going to go away overnight and B. This is how I'm going to eat for the rest of my life (hopefully with a few more carbs and even a potato or beer someday!), so in the big picture, the time it takes to drop the weight won't be that long. We DO love to see immediate results though, don't we? I mean, it was much more fun eating whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted, and having a sedentary lifestyle...but we were not healthy and we didn't feel good about ourselves. Every day that you eat healthy and get out and move is a day you can be proud of and puts you closer to your goal!!! :)

Wow...I got myself all pepped up just then! LOL :rolleyes:

Anyway, don't let others get you down, and it might be best to try to avoid the pubs...this has been one of the hardest things for me, I do love my buffalo wings and beer and football! But, I've been out a few times and while I allowed myself to have a beer or a rum and diet coke, I never had them because that little voice in my head said "you're working so hard, do you really want to stop burning fat for a little while and burn the alcohol?" and my answer was no! Burn the fat, burn the fat...fat is evil. (And so are donuts!!!:mad: )

Hope you have a great day!!!
Forget about the meanies! :jester:

Karen :smooth:

FEEBEE
08-28-2003, 05:10 AM
hi everyone,

Really good day yesterday, good Netball!!

woken up this morning with no appetite again, which is great as I can make a conscious decision about when and what to eat rather than 4 slices of toast in the 1st 5 mins!

We are going to london today and then accross to Portsmouth on the South coast Sat/sun to stay with the family that came up here last weekend. I live in middle/north so it is about 2/3 hours away.

Cant wait for London as the DD's are really excited and we are going to go to the Rainforest Cafe, it is the first one opened outside the States Believe it or not I have never seen all of the sights!
I think as long as I stay away from alcohol I will be OK.

DH's cousin has a boat so we usually go out from Portsmouth to the Isle Of White, look on your Atlas's, it is a tiny island but good fun on the boat and we usually go over have lunch at the pub and come back again. I hear you saying (DANGER AHEAD) Fiona in a pub..........yeah I know Ill be carefull!!!!! Have a look on the web where I am going, it is aplace called Port Solent Marina, he has a waterside appartment so it is lovely if the weather is nice to sit on his balcony and watch all of the posh people coming in an out on there £million yaghts. Dream Dream!!

Anyway wont be able to post till Sun/Mon AAAAGH back at work Monday, dreading it! But at leastI will be more active as the only excercise I have had in the last 2 weeks is my fingers on the DIS!!!!!
Be Good you lot, I am watching you Transatlantic:smooth: :Pinkbounc

lulu201
08-28-2003, 05:29 AM
Feebee, you have a great time! Your getaway weekend sounds fantastic. I'll be away from the DIS as well for a few days. . .we'll all have to catch up and compare notes next week. Yeah, you'll be in London and the English coast watching the posh sail on yachts and I'll be in a small mountain town in rural Pennsylvania. Almost the same, right?:rolleyes: Still a getaway is a getaway. . .

Whenever you enter a pub visualize a flashing DANGER sign above and know that we're all pulling for you.

Have a good one!

Auntmeme
08-28-2003, 08:37 PM
Oh your weekend sounds fantastic, ohh la la, oh wait that's french not english:p

You be ware of those pubs and I will be looking that up so I can dream dream dream.

Stay focused!

Auntmeme
09-03-2003, 06:39 PM
Hope you are hanging in there:D

DoeWDW
09-04-2003, 08:31 AM
Fiona, where are you???? We want to hear about your wonderful weekend trip and whether you dodged the danger in the pub!!

I hope all's well with you and you're having good days!!

Castillo Mom
09-05-2003, 02:08 AM
Come back Feebee, come back! I've been away for a while too, so don't feel bad.

I wanted to let all of you know that you've been in my thoughts this last week and I was wondering how you were all doing. Didn't eat any donuts I hope!

I'm glad to see that you got over that little bump in the road the other day. Just stay focused and don't listen to any critisism. The average woman in the U.S. is a size 12, so don't worry so much. You don't want to be another Kate Moss do you? Don't look at the 40 pounds you want to lose in one lump sum. Think about possibly making a mini goal for yourself, say 5 lbs. by the end of October or something along those lines. Before you know it, you'll make goal.

Ok, I'm not thinking clearly anymore, so I'd better call it a night. I hope you post soon. Good night!:o

FEEBEE
09-06-2003, 05:31 AM
hi guys,

thanx for the posts,

I am still here but the weekend knocked me off track slightly, so to combat this I joined WW on Monday!

I am still going to do low carb within the points system. but I think I definately need a weekly Check In for motivation.

I havnt done very well on the points so far, I think it is partly because my head is still on Atkins, I am eating too much and running out of points before the end of the day!! But I am confident it will all come together next week I am going shopping today and will stock up on low point options, Cheese is out!!
I am sickl of so much cheese though and I was starting to feel a bit nauseous on Atkins, which isnt good long term.

I have a Netball tournamant tomorrow which will be from 10.00am till 4.00pm so I should burn off a few points and hopefully at least have remained the same at weigh in on monday, and I can really go for it next week.

the weekend was fab, especially the day in London, I had never done all of the sights and it was really interesting as we walked most of it, it was really cool walking past the end of Downing Street, I didnt see Tony though! We went on the London Eye, which is a huge wheel, a bit like an enormous Ferriss wheel but much higher and hight tech, you are in big glass capsules in groups of 20 and are taken up above London, you can see all of the sights and although I am a bit scared of hights I was so glad I did it!

again thanx for your kind posts:cool:

Auntmeme
09-06-2003, 08:22 AM
Nice to see you again, I was worried you fell off and didn't want to get back on:p

Go net ball, I hope you win big!

MsDisney
09-06-2003, 12:17 PM
Feebee...glad to see you back!

You have to do what feels best for you! If you weren't feeling good on Atkins, then that's not for you! I think you're right to stick to low carb in some fashion though, I think there really is something to the notion of carbs being evil!!!

I found with cheese, I was excited to have it in the beginning (I mean, lose weight AND have cheese???) but I think I was using it too much and it's still about calories...so I've stopped using it so much, although I enjoy a snack of cheese and maybe salami in the afternoon.

I'm sure you'll find a middle ground where you can lose and have some of the things you enjoy though!!!

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your weekend and I hope you have a great weekend THIS weekend too!

Keep us posted, we're here for you! :)

Karen :smooth:

Castillo Mom
09-06-2003, 12:45 PM
So you got off track a little, don't worry. At least you did plenty of walking in London so give yourself credit for that. Wow, I'd love to go to London some day. Sounds fab!

I know what you're saying about the cheese. I actually was getting that feeling with all the meat I was eating. I was having large portions of meat because I was so hungry in the beginning, but now that my appetite is smaller, I don't need so much.

I think it's a good idea to continue the low carb thing too along with WW. It should keep you in that fat burning mode.

Gotta get to work. Have a great weekend!:D

DoeWDW
09-07-2003, 09:43 AM
Feebee, I'm glad to hear you're sticking with it, even through the rough spots! If Atkins is not working for you, then it makes perfect sense to try something else. I'm sure you'll be fine after a short adjustment period. Many people on low carb find that too much cheese slows or stalls their weight loss, so I wouldn't worry about giving it up. Eventually you'll be able to add it back into your diet in moderate amounts.

I hope your netball tourney is going well! I bet all that exercise and team spirit feels so good!!

Castillo Mom
09-08-2003, 02:23 AM
Hello out there all the way in England! Just wanted to say a quick hello. I'll pay a visit tomorrow to see how you did this weekend. Talk to you soon!:D

lulu201
09-09-2003, 11:06 AM
Hey, how's it going, Feebee? You and I are on the same kind of plan now--low carb WW. I love it! When I tried the strict Atkins, I just felt too nauseaus. I didn't want to eat at all. I guess that could've been a good thing, but I like my food too much!:p Anyway, when I'm counting my points and eating low carb, I feel great, and it works for me. (Too bad I had to run away for a few days with some donuts, brownies, and tootsie rolls :rolleyes: ) Hope your new plan works for you, too!

Glad you had a good time in London. Was there once many years ago and would love to go back with DH and DD. Maybe I'd have enough money if I didn't give it all to that Mouse?!:confused:

Have a good week. Be strong.

Castillo Mom
09-11-2003, 12:25 AM
Are you being a good girl Feebee. We're watching!:cool:

Castillo Mom
09-13-2003, 04:16 PM
Ok Feebee, you'd better not be eating donuts!:mad: Hope you're doing ok. Hopefully we'll hear from you soon.:D

DoeWDW
09-17-2003, 08:12 AM
Feebee, I miss you! I hope all is well "across the pond" and am sending good wishes your way!

lulu201
09-18-2003, 07:27 AM
Hi, FeeBee! How's it going on WW? Do you have a good leader?
Drop by your journal when you have a minute and let me know how you're doing!:)

Lulu

FEEBEE
09-19-2003, 03:08 PM
hi guys,

thanx for your support,

I have been really busy, and I am not making excuses, I had 3 attempted frauds/raids at my Bank last week. this is the first time anything like this has happened to me before in the last 10 years. And i needed the cops 3 times in 1 day!!

I am on track still well sort of!

Today
Breakfast: Apple

lunch Pancake filled with roasted veg in tom sauce and salad.

dinner : French Onion soup (tinned low carb and fat)

Several drinks (Bud!)

BUT............ 1 hour running/fast walking.

and lots of netball this week.

Castillo Mom
09-19-2003, 03:18 PM
I'm glad to see you're back Feebee. You've had your hands full haven't you? Sorry I can't spend too much time visiting, but I wanted you to know that we've been hoping you'd come back and you have! Good for you Feebee, we're here for you when you need support. Have a good day and I'll try to pop in on you soon.:D

DoeWDW
09-19-2003, 08:02 PM
Oh Feebee!! How traumatic!! All that stress would have sent me into quite a binge!! I'm glad you're back and your exercise sounds great! It should help relieve some of that stress.

We're thinking of you and cheering for you!!

Auntmeme
09-20-2003, 07:05 AM
Oh my, what's going on over there. 3 in one day, glad to hear you are ok. :D

Three cheers for you and staying on track:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Running/walking & netball - you go girl!

lulu201
09-20-2003, 02:48 PM
My gosh, FeeBee, what a week you had! Glad to know that you're able to find time to exercise and head off some of that stress! Bet there's nothing like a good game of netball to clear your head!

Hang in there,
Lulu

Castillo Mom
09-26-2003, 01:21 AM
Hello Feebee, it's been awhile hasn't it? Just wanted to take a minute to say a quick hello. It's been a busy week as I'm sure it has been for you. Hope everying is well with you. Talk to you soon....:D

DoeWDW
09-26-2003, 08:23 AM
Hi Feebee! :wave:

I'm thinking of you and sending good wishes your way!! I hope all is going well and no more excitement at work!!

Auntmeme
11-12-2003, 05:17 PM
Are you still out there? Hope you're hanging in and living healthy!

Hope to hear from you soon:wave: