PDA

View Full Version : How many have been able to book PS over 90 days since August 4??

beattyfamily
08-06-2003, 12:35 PM
I've read at least 2 posts of people able to book restaurants that were 120 days since August 4.

One person booked Princess StoryBook after August 4 for 120 days out. I called and the CM laughed at me and said "oh, that's 90 days...it's never been 120 days!" I couldn't believe her but anyway...

Then I just read a post on the "New Dining Policy" thread about how someone JUST booked THanksgiving day today which is well over 90 days.

I'm very confused. I really don't want to miss the Princess Storybook but I also don't want to keep calling Disney Dining and harrassing them either.

So I was just wondering exactly how many people have been able to get 120 PS since August 4??

Thanks!

Mike J
08-06-2003, 01:38 PM
I actually called on Monday and got prices and availablity for some restaurants on Thanksgiving. I was unaware that they changed the rules until today after I made the reservations and I went to post what I was able to get. The agent read off 10-15 available restaurants she had information on. Maybe Thanksgiving is excluded?

Mike

Minniespal
08-07-2003, 03:57 AM
I have been able to book resort restaurants and Epcot restaurants up to the 120 day mark. Not sure if the PSB is in this category but I would think so since it is in Epcot. I did try to book ps for our trip and although I booked most of them that were on the start of our vacation for the ones towards the end I will have to wait till tomorrow.