PDA

View Full Version : Villager Premier

wdwukman
08-05-2003, 06:05 PM
Hi. I was just wondering if anyone has stayed at the Villger Pemier on International Drive in the past. I am interested in how often the shuttle buses operate from the hotel and how long they operate.

I would like to know because me and my friend might want to stay out late and dine and dance at Disney's Broadwalk or Downtown Disney.

If you have not stayed at this hotel can you please just tell me from your own experiences with shuttle buses outside the Disney Resort, with reguards to their operating hours and schedules.

Many thanks.

BiGGy
08-05-2003, 09:34 PM
Hiya

we have stayed at the villager premier twice before, the shuttle service was different each time but times were simlar there was usually 3 in the morning and 3 return on the evening drop/collection was same place and i think that the last shuttle return was about 10pm. Second time was more like a big bus that stopped at loads of hotels on the way there and back.

If you wanted to stay out l8r ask at reception if brian the taxi driver still works from the hotel, if so nip outside and ask him to pick you up we used him loads of times and always found him very helpfull.

if you have any other questions about the hotel feel free to email me

rgds

BiGGy

peewakio
08-06-2003, 05:01 AM
We stayed there when it was the Wynfield Inn and found the shuttle service to be great although going by what BiGGy was saying it seems to have changed since. At the time we were there they had no shuttles after 10.00 pm so we were resorted to using taxis which cost about $15 from Downtown Disney.

wdwukman
08-07-2003, 01:49 PM
Thanks for the information guys, that really helped. I now have another question. What did you think of the Villager Premier accomodation?

BiGGy
08-07-2003, 02:25 PM
hiya, we found it fine clean and enough for what u need, rooms are not big but from pictures of other rooms they seem to be much the same all over.

always found the staff really helpfull and location was great because it was a bit more quiet than some hotels. and the i-ride stops right outside

liked it so much this year will be our 3rd time at the same hotel

rgds

BiGGy