PDA

View Full Version : We've eaten at 50's Prime Time Cafe every visit

Jodi1980
08-03-2003, 06:43 PM
but I don't think we will do so in the future. During the last two visits, we had a waiter that just wasn't very funny! I even asked for a funny waiter/waitress during last visit. I will miss the pot roast!

mimimom
08-03-2003, 08:59 PM
we were at 50s Primetime on July 23rd our waiters name was Robert and he just was not funny. As this was the first time we had ever been to the world we were extremly dissappointed. But we gave it one more try a week later. Our waiters name was Mark. I let him know that we didnt have a very good time the last time and told him that we sat waiting for our food for a very long time, then we sat waiting for our dessert for a very long time, then we sat waiting for our bill and then it took him 15 minutes to bring my credit card back to me. By this time i was very frustrated and I was not going to leave a tip, but my conscience got the better of me and I left him the standard tip. Mark went out of his way to give my children and myself a very funny time. I thanked him over and over and left him a very good tip! By the way I tried the pot roast and it had to be the best I have ever had!!!!! so plese dont give up on the prime time give it one more try! Maybe a little pixie dust will help (sending some your way) Mimimom:Pinkbounc