PDA

View Full Version : Can I do this?

Mady/Sophiemom
08-03-2003, 04:28 PM
With the new policy on PS. I have to call tomorrow, with the other 3 million people to try to get Cindy's.

I'm afraid that the lines will be so jam packed. Anyway, can I get my MIL to try too.

I know that there is a credit card deposit. Do I give her my credit card #, or can she put it on hers. Do you have to present the same credit card at check-in. Sometimes with show resies, or airline tickets, you have to show the card.

Please don't get upset with me. I know this has been debated, whether it is fair to have others call for you, but I work nights, and sometimes don't get home till after 7 AM. Believe it or not, I made prior arrangements with a co-worker to come in early on Wed morning (which is my 60 day mark), so that I could get home in time to call.

I could have cried when I saw the postings about the policy changes. i hadn't checked the boards for several days:eek: :eek:

The only thing my 4 Y.O. has asked to do is to eat at the castle, with Cinderella.

Thanks for any info

:D :D

Strings
08-03-2003, 04:35 PM
Give her the credit card number to be safe. Good Luck! I'll be on my cell driving home from work myself.

DisneyHumbug
08-03-2003, 11:44 PM
You need to use the credit card number of the person who will be using the PS. I recently did this for my daughter and had to use her card - the ressie is in her name. They also told me the person would need photo ID when checking in for CRT. Good luck!

Mady/Sophiemom
08-04-2003, 07:24 AM
Got home from work in time, and got a 10:20 seating, on 10/5. My hubby was on hold, on the cell phone, and hung up once I had confirmation.

YEAH!!!!! Thanks for the replies. I had my mom on stand-by with my CC info just in case.

Minniespal
08-04-2003, 07:34 AM
Congrats!!!!!