PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at Epcot

chubbyjen
08-03-2003, 12:36 PM
I was just wondering where are some good places to grab a bite for breakfast while at Epcot. We're not looking for a sit down dinner...just somewhere we can get some yummy breakfast to go.

MOMKKK
08-03-2003, 01:34 PM
I believe the only places are Electric Umbrella and The Land food court.

I personally have not ate at either one - Usually the morning we go to epcot I do Chef Mickeys then ride the monorail there.
Or use to do Garden Cafe.

barbeml
08-03-2003, 01:52 PM
The Sunshine Season Food Fair in The Land is really good. We plan to grab a quick breakfast there next trip. We have had tasty lunches, dinners and snacks there. Many choices, plenty of seats.

chubbyjen
08-03-2003, 03:12 PM
Thanks MOMKKK and barbeml-
I'll check out both Electric Umbrella and The Land. :D Yeah, we were planning to do Chef Mickey's the following morning, so just wanted to grab something quick to eat on our morning at Epcot. :teeth:

turnlisa
08-03-2003, 03:26 PM
We have always had a hard time finding something at Epcot first thing in the morning. There don't seem to be many choices in Future World first thing in the morning. We have done the pastries at the Electric Umbrella. They are really tasty but with the limited offerings there was a bit of a line. Definitely worth trying though!;)

smfnj
08-03-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by chubbyjen
I was just wondering where are some good places to grab a bite for breakfast while at Epcot. We're not looking for a sit down dinner...just somewhere we can get some yummy breakfast to go.

For the #1 high calorie, delicious breakfast at Epcot (FW)it's a no-brainer, Fountain View Espresso & Bakery. Check Deb's site for the sinful menu.

http://wdwig.com/menu/menus.htm

steve

chubbyjen
08-03-2003, 05:59 PM
Just checked out the menus for Electric Umbrella and Fountain View! They both look really really yummy!!! Thanks for the suggestions! :Pinkbounc

swankybeth
08-03-2003, 06:19 PM
Personally, I find it difficult to find decent breakfast choices at Epcot. I usually end up at either Fountainview (good iced cappuccinos) or the food court at the Land.

chubbyjen
08-04-2003, 01:22 AM
Hi swankybeth-
BTW I love bubble tea too!!! Yummy!!! :p

As for Epcot, I think we will just walk around and see what we can get. However, I'm pretty surprised that Epcot doesn't have a wider variety of breakfast offered....I mean...aren't they pretty well known for all their great selections of food?? :confused:

Disneymoon04
08-04-2003, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by chubbyjen
However, I'm pretty surprised that Epcot doesn't have a wider variety of breakfast offered....I mean...aren't they pretty well known for all their great selections of food?? :confused:

Yes, because of the world showcase...but it doesn't open until about 2 hours after future world opens.

chubbyjen
08-04-2003, 12:56 PM
Ahhhh.....i see. :D

CindyAnn
08-05-2003, 10:07 AM
The best breakfast-on-the-run spots we've found open at early entry at Epcot is Fountainview Cafe (including chocolate croissants, muffins, bagels, danishes, juice, milk and better than usual coffee selection).

At early entry at the other parks we usually head to:
MK - Main Street Bakery
AK - Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery
MGM - Starring Rolls Bakery.

Have fun!

TexasErin
08-05-2003, 10:45 AM
I can't wait for a chocolate croissant at Fountainview in December. Its a good thing I discovered these on our last day last trip- otherwise I might have cancelled ALL our other PS's for the trip- LOL!