- Direct 1st Class Eurostar from London Waterloo
- 5 nights Bed & breakfast Sequoia Lodge Hotel
- 6 days park passes

Extras:

8 December The Buffalo Bills Show at 6.30pm
9 December Character Breakfast at Walts in Disneyland Park at 08.00am
11 December Breakfast in Fantasyland

Wahoooooooooo!

I've never been first class on Eurostar - is it much different?

Also, the Breakfast in Fantasyland - what's that like?

Very excited!!

One last thing - how do I put a countdown in my sig? Thanks!

Tigger007
08-02-2003, 10:10 AM
Hi Steve! We're also staying at the Sequoia Lodge in just a couple of weeks - and looking forward to it!! We've never been before so I can't tell you much about it.

You can get your countdown from the home page - Private Forum/Tech Support - Technical Support. Good luck with your wedding. :cool:

dlpSteve
08-02-2003, 10:28 AM
Have a great time and be sure to come back and tell us all about it!

Thanks for the counter directions :)

richard3330
08-04-2003, 10:47 AM
Great News, Steve :)

Do you mean Direct castle class to DLP? I didn't think they had 1st class on direct services?

Richard. :)

Squidge
08-04-2003, 12:42 PM
Congrats Steve, cant wait to here all about the Honeymoon - sounds like you are going to have a fantastic time!

I would LOVE to have my Honeymoon in DLRP!

Kirsty xx

dlpSteve
08-04-2003, 12:55 PM
Richard

Not sure about the Castle Club query, I had intended to go normal class but the quote came back stating First Class so I thought why not - maybe the travel agent uses that term instead of Castle Club so more people will recognise it as an upgrade? No idea really - I'm just clutching at straws!

I'll have a look when the written information comes through.

Steve

dlpSteve
08-09-2003, 01:37 AM
Richard

Just got the confirmation documents through - it is indeed Castle Class - that good?

Steve

richard3330
08-09-2003, 03:01 AM
On direct services, Castle Club is First Class Seating, but without the meals and champagne.

You still get the reclining seats and lots of leg room. Plus, a snack pack. Much better (and much more peaceful!) than standard class!

Have a great time :)

Richard :)

dlpSteve
08-09-2003, 04:40 AM
Snack Pack sounds fun!

Not having champagne is probably a good thing - I want to be in top condition when we get there so that I can get to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride in record time. I'm guessing it will be quite busy this year with the film (loved it by the way - want to see it again, and again....) being out. Then agaiun the Haunted Mansion film comes out in November so Phantom manor will be a popular attraction too!

thanks Richard

Steve

richard3330
08-09-2003, 08:15 AM
I agree - we went to watch Pirates yesterday and it was brilliant. So there's a Haunted Mansion fim coming out?? I hadn't heard about that - sounds great :)

Richard :)

steve_rob
08-09-2003, 05:26 PM
Haunted Mansion movie (starring Eddie Murphy) is set to be released in the US on Thanksgiving weekend in November. There's already a trailer available at http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/hauntedmansion/main.html