PDA

View Full Version : Eating dinner at Boardwalk, Yacht and Beach club restaurants

Nik's Mom
07-30-2003, 03:23 PM
Hi,
We are leaving very soon! I can't believe the big trip is almost here! We are traveling with other family members who I know will never return to WDW, so the pressure is on to make this a special trip! I want to take them to eat dinner somewhere in Boardwalk/Yacht and Beach club, then walk around after dinner for a while. My question is, will it be impossible to park at the hotels because others use the hotel lots for Epcot. I know they are not supposed, but I'm wondering if they do, and if there will be no more parking for us?

Topper
07-30-2003, 04:50 PM
For a special dinner in that area you have several choices:

Boardwalk: Flying Fish and Spoodles
Yacht Club: Yachtsman Steakhouse
Dolphin: Shula's
Swan: Palio

and don't worry about parking. If you have a PS at a hotel restaurant, they will check a list and allow you to park. I'd opt for valet parking to make the evening extra special!

Menus can be found here: WDWIG Menus (http://wdwig.com/menu/menus.htm)

Nikole
07-30-2003, 05:48 PM
Don't worry aboutt he parking. Just plan on parking at whichever resort your restaurant is!

Out of the list......I'd pick Spoodles or Palios depending on the atmosphere and food you like!

Enjoy!

Connears
07-30-2003, 11:29 PM
We love Spoodles and have been dying to try Flying Fish. You can park at resort if you have PS and sometimes they will look it up, but not usually at these resorts. Last year we wanted to get breakfast at Boardwalk on New Year's Eve day, but they only let guest in that day, thinking alot of folks would like to avoid the night crowds. Don't know about other times.
Connears

NHLFAN
07-31-2003, 12:12 AM
Cape May!

It might be tough to get a ressie but it's worth a try....It 's my favorite Dinner Buffet in WDW....Something for everyone..Ribs, chicken, fish, calms, mussles, and even Prime Rib.

Plus you will need the walk (or nap) around the boardwalk and lake to burn off the calories.

It's located in the Beach Club's main lobby....

Yumm...

Uncleromulus
07-31-2003, 06:02 AM
I blelive this is right--if you park in the main "Boardwalk" lot, you can park as long as you like. If you use the Beach Club or Yacht Club hotel lots, you'll likely get a pass good for only 3 hours.
Valet parking has no time limits.