PDA

View Full Version : Kids Meals?

hutt90
07-29-2003, 08:32 AM
Here's a question, Can adults order the kids meals? I would like to order a smaller meal like this for myself? I will have my children with me so do I need to pretend that the meal is for them or is it cool to order for me?

lalapodip
07-29-2003, 07:38 PM
Hi, Hutt90 (I have family in Massillon) - you don't have to "pretend" - you can simply order a child's meal if you like. When McDonald's has prizes that my kids want, I usually have a Happy Meal for lunch and no one has ever questioned me about it!! Plus, less calories.......;) Maybe we'll see you in the World!:D

hutt90
07-29-2003, 09:14 PM
Thanks for reply, Maybe we will see each other there.. Small world huh, Massillon-Canton funny thing..Jen

ducklite
07-30-2003, 07:14 AM
Keep in mind that when an adult orders a "kids meal" all you get is the entree. They do not give you the beverage or dessert with it (usually).

Also if you want a smaller portion, most restaurants offer half portions of some of their entrees, so you are destined to a vacation of chicken nuggets and cheeseburgers :)

I have ordered a "kids meal" a couple of times because I wasn't very hungry--but I did tip as if I had ordered an adult entree. Also if you order a grilled cheese at 50's Prime Time--it's three slices of bread and at least four slices of cheese--holy smokes! :eek:

Anne