PDA

View Full Version : I Got It! Lunch with An Artist!

Scratch42
07-28-2003, 06:20 AM
Just got off the phone and DD is so excited!

I'm looking forward to having lunch at the Derby!

YAHOO!

Scratch
:smooth:

DoeWDW
07-28-2003, 08:04 AM
I hope you have a wonderful time!! My daughter's dream is to become an animator so we thought about doing this. She's 13 and really shy AND a very picky eater so we decided to wait for a couple years. I'd love to hear a full report when you get back!!

Minniespal
07-28-2003, 08:06 AM
Congrats!!!!

Scratch42
07-28-2003, 09:27 AM
But definately the shy type!LOL

She has already warned me that I will probably will have to do all the talking! My DD11's dream is also to be an animator and work for Disney!

I will give a full report when we get back!

Scratch

inky dinky doo
07-28-2003, 05:28 PM
What day of the week are you going, Scratch? I'm planning to do it in December if it's still around, and I was just wondering what days you had to choose from.

Pat

131 days and counting . . . again!

>>^..^<<
07-28-2003, 05:42 PM
Way to go Scratch :p

I hope your DD appreciates the effort - mine doesn't have a clue of the effort that goes in to planning a trip :rolleyes:

>>^..^<<

Scratch42
07-28-2003, 08:13 PM
Cass, do you really think my kid is any different!:rolleyes:

When I mention Restaurants, all she does is ask, "Do they Have Hamburgers?" I keep reminding her that Steak is Hamburger but not ground up!LOL

Inky Dinky Doo - The lunch is only offered Mondays, Tuesday, and Wednesdays. It's a set menu and you also receive a signed platter to take home. If you go to www.wdwig.com it has a bit more info. I'll do a full report when I get back! We are going on a Tuesday since MGM has Early Entry that day.

Scratch

momto2
07-28-2003, 10:20 PM
I was so excitied to see this, until I saw the price ~ YIKES!

What a great opportunity for your daughter, I am sure she will never forget it! Enjoy!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Scratch42
07-29-2003, 05:06 AM
Momto2 - Times that by 1.40 approximately, since I am Canadian!

It's for the memories!

Scratch