PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast or Dinner at Cape May Cafe

Popovich
07-27-2003, 10:27 PM
We are staying at BCV for the first time this October. My DH, DD age 6 and DS age 4 are planning to do either breakfast or dinner at Cape May. Is there a site to look at reviews that are recent??

Which do you recommend? Last October we stayed at VWL and were very pleased with the dinner we had at Whispering Canyon.

Thanks for any input!:D

Uncle Mikey
07-27-2003, 11:58 PM
If you haven't already checked the dining section of this site, I recommend you do so. After that I would check out Deb Wills site www.wdwig.com. Another possibility is www.mouseplanet.com. There are a number of other sites that people would possibly recommend. I hope this gets you started and others can chime in with their favorite choices.

DoeWDW
07-28-2003, 09:08 AM
Since you have young kids, they might enjoy the character breakfast more. Our family prefers the breakfast because the characters are there - I don't believe the characters are at the dinner buffet. Also, none of us are seafood lovers and the seafood seems to be the centerpiece of the dinner buffet. I know they serve other stuff like chicken and ribs but we feel we get more of our money's worth at breakfast.

heffalump9
07-28-2003, 09:52 AM
This is our favorite Dinner buffet and a must do each visit. My DH and I are big seafood lovers and we love the variety the buffet has to offer. We look forward to all the steamed clams, mussels, peel n eat shrimp, heavenly chowder, plus great salads, fresh baked breads and BQ ribs and chicken for the meat lovers.

finnie48
07-28-2003, 10:51 AM
Cape May Buffet -

Hi Popovich,
We, a party of 4 adults and 2 teens, had a great breakfast here this past July 5th with the characters - Minnie even came to the table, rather than remaining in the entrance. The food was very good. We followed this with the Clambake Buffet (no characters) the next night and enjoyed it even more. There were ample selections of both sea and landfood, including a carving station with prime rib. A real tough call if you have to choose one. Enjoy!! Bob
Almost forgot the great dessert table at dinner!!

ducklite
07-28-2003, 12:04 PM
I'd do both if you can fit it into your schedule!

This is one of the best character breakfasts, a little less rushed and frenzied than many, with great food and service.

And if you enjoy seafood, this is also a great choice for dinner :) I think the dinner buffet is one of the best values at WDW.

Anne

pstepka
08-04-2003, 09:32 PM
Which characters are at the breakfast? My kids really prefer Pooh, but we're staying at BCV so, obviously, Cape May will be more convenient.

Also...how was the food?

Pam

p.s.
Popo: I'm from Brooklyn Heights - just west of Independence!