PDA

View Full Version : Room charge for counter service?

michygoomy
07-27-2003, 09:35 PM
Hello all! The time is ticking away and I'm getting quite excited!!

Question--we plan to eat a lot of counter service during this trip (don't want to waste time that could be spent on rides!). I know you can use your passes (room, park tickets) to charge back to your room at restaurants, but can use them at the counter service places? Pay day is the day we leave, and I'm not sure how much cash I'll be able to get out (didn't plan that too well, did I?;) )

TIA.

Eeyore2U
07-27-2003, 09:46 PM
Yes you can. I think you can even charge to your room at some of the carts too.

katypop
07-27-2003, 09:50 PM
hi Tia,
yes you can use your room key (credit card) to charge for your meals at the counter food places. i did this in all of the parks without a problem. however, if you want to buy the treats at the little carts i think you will need cash. have a fun trip:D
katypop

DebbieB
07-27-2003, 10:05 PM
You can use your room charge at any location that has a regular cash register. If they just have the little money box, like ice cream carts, you can't.

michygoomy
07-27-2003, 11:20 PM
Excellent news. I'm such a non-cash person, this is great to know.

Thanks to you all for the quick responses!!

Katypop--my names not Tia--that means "thanks in advance". I did the same on some other messages boards a while ago--I thought there were an awful lot of people named Tia! Just wanted to tell 'ya. Thanks for responding!

katypop
07-28-2003, 10:35 PM
:p :p :p :p :p
i work with someone named Tia and didn't even give it another thought LOL:o
katypop