PDA

View Full Version : What time does dinner begin at 'Ohana?

inky dinky doo
07-27-2003, 06:28 AM
We're planning to eat dinner at 'Ohana before going to the MVMCP if we can get in early enough. Do you know what time they start serving dinner at 'Ohana?

Thanks!

Pat

my2boys
07-27-2003, 12:27 PM
Hi Pat!

We ate as a family in 'Ohana's in December and our PS was for 5:00. We actually got there a little early and they were not opened yet......we were the first party to be seated! It was really great!

Try and plan your dinner around the fireworks at the MK. I did and it was soooo nice!!! That night they were at 6:00 and we requested a window seat. Promptly at six, the music chimed in the restaurant and we were able to watch them while we dined!! It was perfect!! Considering my little DS (3) is not fond of fireworks, the noise especially, this was great for us because we were not on top of them in the park and the noise was cut out by the music playing! We were able to still see the fireworks without my little guy being afraid!

Enjoy your trip in December.........it is a wonderful time to experience the Magic!!!

songbert
07-27-2003, 12:31 PM
The night we were there (7/19), it was raining, and they had canceled the Luau. They were able to seat everyone from that, and we still got our P.S. 20 minutes early. Just check in as soon as you get there. The service is great. Bring your appetite, and save room for dessert!!!

inky dinky doo
07-27-2003, 06:47 PM
Thank you both. I think we'll try for a 5 p.m. PS, too, and show up just a little bit early. That should have us there for the fireworks and we'd still get to the Christmas party in time.

It's almost time to start making PSs, so I'm starting to get excited. We started counting down at over 600 days. Seems like we've been counting forever.

Pat

132 days and counting . . . again!

Kitster
07-28-2003, 02:29 AM
We love Ohana for dinner and fireworks, although we're going to pass on this visit. We will be dining there in September and October though :) I totally agree with the 'Bring your appetite" but we usually pass on the dessert. For some reason the fresh 1/4 pineapple with hot carmel sauce does the trick for us...........plus it's included with your meal. It took us 4 visits to finally remember NOT to order dessert :p If you like fresh pineapple, I recommend this over any of the desserts offered, even the Key Lime pie.