PDA

View Full Version : Best Restaurant

Jakesmom1
07-25-2003, 05:26 PM
Even though We have been to DW a million times, There are a lot of places we have not eaten.

Can you guys tell me your favorite restaurant and why. It will be me and my darling DH and 9 year old DS.

Characters are not a requirement.

I find out the best info on these boards. Thanks guys for any help you can give me.

:jester: :Pinkbounc :wave: :bounce:

GRAYWIFE
07-25-2003, 05:39 PM
Our favorites are:

Liberty Tree in MK (dinner)
Garden Grill in Epcot (dinner)
Kona Cafe in the Poly (breakfast)
Mama Melrose's at MGM (dinner)
and our favorite of all...
Cinderella's Royal Table in MK (breakfast and lunch)

We like the atmosphere and food equally well in these restaurants.

ducklite
07-25-2003, 05:42 PM
Jiko, Narcooses, LeCellier, CG, Kona Cafe, Citrico's, not neccesarily in tha order (except Jiko)

In all cases because food and service are superb, and in most cases because the atmosphere is wonderfully inviting and unique.

Anne

Kae
07-25-2003, 07:06 PM
Brown Derby- it is like an Oasis in the middle of mayhem-love the Cobb Salad-fresh brewed ice tea

CG-we did not go there last time I still have not gotten over it-we just like it & the view

Kona-breakfast I have always gotten Tonga Toast, but last time I got the fruit plate it was great.

Cape May-Breakfast-I feel it is the most mellow of all Char Meals. Good Food

We also like trying new places-this time Boma(both breakfast & Dinner) & Shutters-heard good things

Kae

Ron from Michigan
07-25-2003, 07:19 PM
Our favorite two so far are Jiko at Animal Kingdom lodge & Spoodles on the Boardwalk. We love the flatbreads they serve at both restaurants, we always have to start off with one or twp of these. We love the whole atmosphere at both of these restaurants. We always go for a long walk either before or after dinner. I loved the tuna at Spoodles on our last visit & the beef tenderloin w/ macroni & cheese at Jiko. Try one or both you will enjoy them both.

DeeP
07-25-2003, 07:24 PM
If I had to pick the "best" in terms of food, --for me-- it would be Flying Fish. Because, I absolutely love their seared NY strip steak, it has consisently been the best steak I have ever eaten, and I am a BIG beef eater and very picky about my steaks. It is always very tender, seared to perfection and served with a yummy complimenting sauce.
There are many WDW restaurants that I enjoy very much and eat at often but FF is one restaurant I always eat at every WDW trip and I always get the seared NY strip steak; the appetizers and desserts I vary but my entree is always the same!