PDA

View Full Version : Question about Fantasia AP

Angie-Bear
07-25-2003, 04:53 AM
I will go for the third time to DLRP this year and I guess it is not my last time... I have thought about buying myself a Fantasia AP... but I don't know how the booking for the Hotels will work after it... Can anyone help... Do they have prices for just the Hotel staying...and well, I will have my parents with me and they don't have a AP so could I make a booking for them with tickets and hotel and for me just hotel???
Sorry...for all this questions...
Angie

rob@rar.org.uk
07-25-2003, 11:09 AM
With an annual pass you can book hotel rooms (with AP discount) direct with the booking office in Paris. In the UK the official UK DLP office will also book rooms with AP discounts, but I'm not sure what the arrangement would be for Germany. I usually ring Paris to book rooms.

You can book up to 3 rooms with your annual passport, so booking for yourself and your parents will not be a problem. You could then buy tickets for your parents seperately - you may be able to get discounts on tickets for your parents with your AP.

This page (http://www.dlp-guidebook.de/HintsInfos/Passport/Fantasia.htm) gives a good summary of Fantasia AP benefits.

Regards

Rob

Angie-Bear
07-27-2003, 03:20 AM
Rob, thanks for your help, I will probably buy me an AP this time.
Have a great one...
Angie