PDA

View Full Version : Character Breakfast at AK??

wdwlover88
07-24-2003, 07:28 PM
We're gonna do the Terranasaurus breakfast at Animal Kingdom or whatever it's called and we have 2 boys and 2 little girls. Now ofcoarse the boys will enjoy it but will the girls like it also ??

ducklite
07-24-2003, 09:33 PM
Absolutely! This is a really fun restaurant for everyone!

Anne

wdwlover88
07-24-2003, 10:59 PM
thanks-sounds like we'll all enjoy it!!

Chip126
07-25-2003, 08:35 AM
This breakfast is a lot of fun! I think your kids will equally enjoy it. There is a lot of character interaction (I think that there was Pluto, Donald, Goofy, and Mickey when I was there). The food is also quite good, even though it is your standard breakfast buffet, there is a lot to choose from.

Have a great time!

Chia Pet
07-25-2003, 09:04 AM
Donald's Breakfastasouraus rocks!

jacksonsmom
07-25-2003, 10:43 AM
I am sure ALL your kids will love it :)

Enjoy!

patsal
07-25-2003, 12:56 PM
Our favorite Character breakfast. If you are
making an early PS (8:10) try to make it for a non EMH day at AK. Because the crowds at the gates are really long, it is more difficult to get to your PS on time. Last itme I didn't pay attention to this and we didn't end up being seated until nearly 10 am--no one was, since it was gridlock at the gates. Becasue iof theis there was plenty of confusion and the lines inside were really long for food. I think it was the longest breakfast we ever had! Since we had been to Breakfastasaurus before we knew what the deal was and it didn't really mess us up much. We do this nearly every trip and will do it again just not on an EMH day.

scarlett873
07-26-2003, 09:12 AM
my DH and i did 2 character breakfasts while we were there. we did chef mickey's and donald's breakfastasaurus. he loved donald's hands down! in fact, that's the only one he's interested in doing again!

he really didn't enjoy chef mickey's. i'm sure we'll try it again though once we have little ones...

DISNEYFAMILYOFFOUR
07-26-2003, 10:13 AM
Yes, your daughter will enjoy it just as much as your son. Our daugher does!!! We always do this character breakfast every trip--it is truly one of our favorites.

Have a great time!!!

>>^..^<<
07-26-2003, 10:37 AM
Yes your daughter will love it too! :)

(Maybe even more than the boys)

>>^..^<<

BarbaraMB
07-26-2003, 03:46 PM
The food wasn't bad. I read here that they rush you and they do. My DH made mention of that and he doesn't read the boards. This was our least fav of the character breakfasts that we did.

TZMOM
07-27-2003, 08:37 AM
My son & I went last year. We had a 10:00 PS and when we got to the rest. it seemed like there were a hundred people waiting to get in. People were walking up and getting in before us (they were being pushy) & when we did get in to the rest. it was really loud and we both felt rushed. Some characters came around & took pictures w/us, etc. which was fun and good memories to have, but neither one of us enjoyed that character bkfst. Sorry to be such a wet blanket. Maybe if your time is earlier it will be better. People had short tempers because it was hot, and of course, there are those that are more important than the rest of us who just can't wait their turn or their child is the most important and wants to get in NOW!!!! But that's a thread for another day. Hope you have better luck than we did.

Minniespal
07-28-2003, 04:14 AM
I am sure you will all enjoy it!!!!!

swilphil
07-28-2003, 06:11 AM
I would highly recommend an early PS, on non-EE day. We had an 8 a.m. PS. It was a little tricky because the busses from the hotel don't start running until 8 a.m. We were told that they would hold the PS for 15 minutes. We were even later than that, and it was no problem. We got right in (this on July 2nd) and were a little rushed, but DS, age 3, was in a hurry anyway. It was nice to get breakfast done and into the park. We were first on some rides in Dinoland, and then headed to another park. AK seems to have less shade than the other parks, and it was really hot by 10 a.m. Go early and have fun!!!:Pinkbounc