PDA

View Full Version : How Hard is PSB to get?

noodles
07-23-2003, 05:05 PM
Do I have to call on the 120 day mark right at 7:00am like CRT? The 120 day mark for us is coming up and I wont be able to call right at 7:00 am. I do want the first seating at 8:05am. What Im trying to ask is should I have a friend call for me, or will I be ok calling a few hours later? This was really easy for us to get last year, but I dont know how popular it has become? TIA

Noodles

JVL1018
07-23-2003, 05:11 PM
I called last month(about 90 days out) and got a reservation for 9/24. I was a little surprised that they only had 2 available PS's for me to choose from, I didn't think it was that popular yet.
I wouldn't worry about calling right at 120 days, but I wouldn't leave it to the last minute, either. :D

rjjr
07-23-2003, 07:04 PM
noodles,

The PSB has gotten a lot more popular it seems recently. I called at the 119 day mark and couldn't get the exact time I wanted (9:45 to 10am) and I saw a recent post about the PSB where someone called within the 1st couple of days and there were only 2 slots left for the day she wanted.:eek:

The post was sometime in the last couple weeks, if you want to search for it.

I would have a friend do it for you if possible since you want that particular time. I'm afraid you might find it gone by later in the day and I'd hate to think of a disappointed little princess out there.;)

Auggietina
07-23-2003, 07:58 PM
I called this Monday for PS on 9/23. I got the time I wanted without a problem.

SnowWhiteIsDreaming
07-24-2003, 08:34 AM
When I called for my PS at PSB, I asked for an 8:00 am. I called at 7:30 am at the 120 day mark. The CM told me that the earliest PS seating for PSB is at 8:30. She said this breakfast doesn't 'start ' until 8:30. Did she give me correct information?

-Karen

mazzarafe
07-24-2003, 09:45 AM
Karen, the CM was right, for a change.;) The first seating is at 8:30. Try to be there early because they pick a "princess" to open up the restaurant and it is quite cute.

I believe they do these ressies in blocks at 8:30, 9:00 and so on instead of the 5 minute intervals as the rest of the ps's are. I know I'll be calling next month for ours just in case I don't get Cindy's. Can't do Disney without the princesses according to my girls.

SnowWhiteIsDreaming
07-24-2003, 11:05 AM
mazzarafe, thanks for the tip! I'll try and get there early - it's my DD's 7th Birthday that day so hopefully they may pick her to open the restaurant. But I know better than to hope too much. High expectations can ruin a good time if you don't get what you hope for. I certainly won't even mention it to my daughter. I have been to CRT before, but not PSB - I'm looking forward to a different group of princesses. It should be fun! I also booked the 1900 Park Faire dinner for a few nights later so that she can see Cinderella too.

noodles
07-24-2003, 11:31 AM
Thank you everyone for all the information! I didnt know that the first seating was at 8:30 either. That just gives me a few more minutes to sleep in!!!! I think I will have my friend call for me on Saturday, I dont want to miss the first seating! This was my girls favorite meal last year, they even liked it better than CRT!!!

Noodles