PDA

View Full Version : Underwater disposable cameras--where do I get them in FL?

Cindy B
06-01-2001, 06:24 AM
Well here in the wild suburbs of Philadelphia, a disposable underwater camera is not be found.. ( I guess no one wants us to see what is really in the Delaware and Shulykill River--never mind the Atlantic Ocean)

I am assuming that these type of cameras are readily available in Florida. Where exactly do I buy them? Is that something a WalMart/Target/grocery store sell? Or do I need to purchase them at a photography store?

I would love to be armed and ready when we arrive at Discovery Cove...

Thanks so much!!

piglet33
06-01-2001, 08:35 AM
I live in Central NJ and have found these at Target, Walmart and KMart. Have you tried them near you? If you still can't get them, there is a Walmart on 192 that you can probably get them at. There are also several Rite-Aid/Eckerd drug stores that might carry them also.

I also just checked walmart.com for you and they have a Kodak Waterproof camera listed. Here is the URL if you want to try this instead of waiting until you to Florida.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product_listing.gsp?cat=4416&dept=3944&path=0:3944:3946:4416&bti=0&sb=61

I bet you can also check out other online stores like Target too.

Cindy B
06-01-2001, 01:51 PM
Our nearest Walmart is an hour away, and Kmart does not have them, neither does Target... (like I said, no one really wants to see what is under the Delaware River if you know what I mean...)

I'll check that online link, thanks!