PDA

View Full Version : HELP, CP coming soon!!

Jordan's MOM
07-23-2003, 03:33 PM
I have been reading that the CP reservation often open up near the end of july. This is our first year being at WDW for Christams and we can't wait. I know that I will need to secure this PS with a CC, but will they bill the card now, or hold it until I show at the resturant? If they put a charge on it now, is it the whole amount or a deposit like at CRT? Is their a refund pollicy on the reservation?

For those that have been, do you find it better to eat before or after the show? We will be there the week of Dec.6-13 and plan to eat at Leceller.

Thanks for the help!!!!!1

Jordan's mom

jacksonsmom
07-23-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Jordan's MOM
I know that I will need to secure this PS with a CC, but will they bill the card now, or hold it until I show at the resturant? If they put a charge on it now, is it the whole amount or a deposit like at CRT? Is their a refund pollicy on the reservation?

I am curious on this too
Anyone? ;)

Dan Murphy
07-24-2003, 01:04 AM
I do think you are charged now, a 48 hour cancellation. Here is some more info.

http://www.wdwig.com/h_cpfaq.htm

I have done it a number of times over the years and always have done the dinner before. Always workd fine for me.

disney queen
07-24-2003, 08:27 AM
your card will be charged the full amount. we always do the last performance w/dinner first. we just don't like eating late. no other reason for dining early.:tongue:

Jordan's MOM
07-24-2003, 08:57 AM
Thanks to you both.

Now i am just watching with everyone else for the dates.

Jordan's mom