PDA

View Full Version : Don't laugh, question about characters at 1900 park fare

PRINCESS VIJA
07-23-2003, 11:46 AM
I saw that it is a Cinderella dinner there. What characters have you seen? And, I did read that the mice Suzy and Perla are there.... (now don't laugh.....), how do you know which mouse is Suzy and which is Perla???

Thanks!

lwestwise
07-23-2003, 11:58 AM
We saw the Fairy Godmother in the Lobby. Cinderella and Prince Charming in the dining room and yes, Suzy and Perla in the dining room. Suzy and Perla have on different colored dresses. That is how you tell them apart.

PRINCESS VIJA
07-23-2003, 12:04 PM
Thanks, but which is Suzy and which is Perla? WHat colors belong to which mouse?

lwestwise
07-23-2003, 12:06 PM
I can't remember, but your server will be glad to tell you, just remember to ask them.

Laurie W
07-23-2003, 01:14 PM
I finally figured out how to tell Suzy and Perla apart when we went in May. Perla wears the Purple dress (2 P's) so Suzy wears the Green dress. I have it on video too. Now if they ever change the color of their dresses I'm in big trouble ;) Have fun.

Laurie

PRINCESS VIJA
07-23-2003, 01:45 PM
thanks for the info!

Tiger Fan
07-23-2003, 01:56 PM
We saw these same characters last Friday and Perla does wear the purple dress and Suzy the green. I didn't know until Suzy came by and signed, then I knew that the other would be Perla - ;) ! They were really cute and played with the kids, kissed them on the heads, etc.
Lisa