View Full Version : CRT on 9/21

07-23-2003, 11:47 AM
My brother is taking his daughters to Disney and would like to do the CRT on 9/21 well guess what I did not get the PS today. If anyone did get the PS and are going to cancel could you please email so I can get the heads up with this. I am trying to help him with the PS. It will be for a party of 4 any time on 9/21.
Again thanks. Email with CRT in headline Kitchen677@comcast.net

07-23-2003, 12:18 PM
Hi there ~

Sorry you didn't get CRT :(

Keep calling back ~ sometimes people have friends/family helping and have multiple reservations then call back to realease the extras.


07-23-2003, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the news!! Maybe he will be able to go with his girls!!!
I will call again and again!!

07-23-2003, 03:38 PM
Is that the only day they can go? If they will be there for several days it might help to try to get the slot each day...then they can work around that.

07-23-2003, 04:01 PM
Keep Trying! I have been reading these boards and it seems like PS at Cindy's have been easier to get lately. Who really knows, huh? I am sorry to hear your news, but I am sure something will work out, there are lots of Mickey's little helpers around here. I start trying in a month for ressies, I will keep everyone posted on my status.

07-23-2003, 04:02 PM
Yes, they will be there for a couple of days. My brother want Sunday morning for some reason or another. I am going to try for another day for him. Hopefully he will get 9/21.

07-23-2003, 04:08 PM
I just looked on Cindy's advice forum/board and member name Disobsessed got a ressie on 9/20 ( I think) and is also having concierge try to get one too. They mentioned they would post if they happen to get 2 ressies before cancelling. If that date is possibility, maybe you can contact them. Read page 30 - last thread-on Cindy's board. Maybe this will help.


07-23-2003, 05:28 PM
Haven't heard from Concierge (I may try calling them tomorrow) but when I hear I will post a thread if I can cancel a ressie. Just keep a lookout for my threads on this board if you can use it.

07-23-2003, 08:06 PM
Thanks Missytiffy and disobsessed!! I wish he could use the CRT ressie on 9/20 but he won't be able to. He getting in on 9/20 in the evening. THANKS again. I hope someone decides to cancel.

07-26-2003, 08:02 AM
I have a reservation for a party of 6 on Sept 22 at 8:05. We were able to get another reservation on the 24th which is the day we really wanted. Please let me know if you would like to coordinate times when we cancel this reservation.

Sharon:D :D

07-26-2003, 09:57 AM
Thanks Sharon for your off er on 9/22. He want to go on 9/21. You are so lucky to get to ressie in the same week. Must of called early ealy in the morn. Thanks again