PDA

View Full Version : If you've got a couple of hours to spare...

UKDEB
07-17-2003, 12:13 PM
Check out this thread (http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=402689&perpage=15&pagenumber=1) on the Debate Board. It's hilarious, although I'm afraid it got the better of me and I put in my two pennies worth! :o

WDWfan,uk
07-17-2003, 01:23 PM
Well....... I managed two minutes :teeth: (the first and last page!!)

Just as a side note, off-site guests still have Universal Express don't they? (As against the FOTL access for resort guests). I found this SO useful when we went on a very busy day.

UKDEB
07-17-2003, 01:53 PM
Yes, Shirley, they do. A fact that has been pointed out several times by some of the...erm...how can I put this...less excitable posters.

WDWfan,uk
07-17-2003, 05:11 PM
.... phew! That's a relief :) !!

Scottish_Maleficent
07-18-2003, 05:38 AM
I think some of them need to get out more......(not you Debbie......;)

What is all the fuss about......everyone gets to use Express, and when we were there they are actually selling Universal Express tickets - I think they cost $20 or $25 and allows you one FOTL access to each attraction in the park for the day - and you can still use the Universal Express with your Park ticket.

I can't understand though why anyone would want to experience a ride or attraction 5 times in one day.....!:confused:

Cath:)

PoohBears#1fan
07-18-2003, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by Scottish_Maleficent

I can't understand though why anyone would want to experience a ride or attraction 5 times in one day.....!:confused:

Cath:)

LOL Cath, don't read my trip report then!! :) I could spend an entire day on TOT although we only managed 2 or 3 times a day each day we went (which was 4 or 6 for DD with parentswitch)

Wish I hadn't found this thread, I've been reading the debate for all of Zak's nap time, now who's going to do my ironing????

lol