PDA

View Full Version : For those of you that got the Disney Visa

momoftwins
07-16-2003, 02:30 PM
OK, so I am a little slow on the uptake. I finally decided to get the Disney Visa. I went through the Disneyworld.com link on their home page. My questions:

How long did it take for you to hear from them?

Do you think I will still get "Charter Cardmember" or whatever they put on the card for the people that are getting it during the initial offering period? I know I wouldn't mind and extra pin.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Spaceman Spiff & Co.
07-16-2003, 02:38 PM
I received my card earlier this week and it has charter member on it but I did not get a pin. Do I need to ask for it or do anything to receive it.

B'rer Karen
07-16-2003, 03:08 PM
The pin was sent to me after I made my first purchase. I just read somewhere (maybe my Disney club newsletter) that they are giving out a new pin, a sorcerer Mickey pin I believe, for people signing up now. And I think I also read that anyone who gets the card this year will be a Charter Cardmember.

ProfGoofy
07-16-2003, 03:13 PM
If you are refering to the "Day 1" pin I think it was only sent out to those card holders who signed up for their cards before or on day 1 or close to it. On their cards it says "Cardmember since DAY 1." The pin was sent out after you made your first purchase with the card.

Another option for the card was for DVC Members through the DVC website where they could have "Disney Vacation Club" inscribed instead of "Charter Cardmember."

Hope that answers your questions.

momoftwins
07-16-2003, 03:39 PM
for your quick replys! How long did it take you to receive the card once you applied for it?

Thanks.

cindala
07-16-2003, 08:00 PM
We received the card about two weeks after we applied on line.

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

momoftwins
07-17-2003, 08:16 AM
Thanks for your help.