PDA

View Full Version : SS Swap - my second package :)!

JudithM
07-16-2003, 01:12 PM
OMG! What a surprise!! I stopped by the post office today to pick up a package. I was wondering who was sending a pacakge. When the postal clerk said something about what a cute Pooh sticker, I was so surprised :)! Thank you so much to my SS Swap friend :)!! I was sitting in the post office parking lot going through my package - I couldn't even wait until I got home!

I received the following items:

*silver star brads that I can use on Christmas pages & patriotic pages;

*the cutest assortment of eyelets - gardening tools, hearts, little cirlces in assorted colors; my SS Swap friend must have read that I bought the eyelet tools recently - now to use them :);

*itty, bitty, tiny "Seed Beads" in "pearly" pastel colors;

*double sided bead & glitter tape in two sizes - quarter inch & half inch;

*April stickers from Frances Meyer;

*red raffia ribbon with two gift tags; good for patriotic pages/book; plus I think I will make a friend a birthday gift - something for her scrapbook pages;

*a few scraps of leftover paper - remember from my first list that I asked for this - just to have some pieces of paper that were different than what I have.

I was just so surprised to get another package so soon. Does this mean I now have to wait until Septemeber 15? The suspense! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

disneydarlin
07-16-2003, 01:35 PM
oy! Talk about pressure.

Whoever is doing such a great job...STOP!!! (sorry, Judith)

YOu're making me look really, really bad!!!:jester:

JudithM
07-16-2003, 09:26 PM
In my excitement this afternoon when I posted what was in my second package, I forgot to mention the five hand-cut balloons - they are on the red paper with Mickey heads. My Swap friend is talented to be able to cut those out :). I have all my new goodies out on my scrapbook table & was showing my husband when I realized I forgot to mention these. Thank you Swap friend!

pattyT
07-18-2003, 03:43 PM
ya for you -
that helped make it more of a suprise it sounds like! :)
I LOVE getting suprises in the mail-
and I agree it will make September be a loooonnnnggggg way off! lol
Patty