PDA

View Full Version : Teen Hangouts in WDW

Andrew015
07-15-2003, 01:15 PM
Unfortunately, since Iíve started work and College, my family hasnít had the opportunity to get back down to Disney World in the last couple of years. Theyíre talking about a trip for next spring, and Iím already getting pumped up. When Iím down there, me and my bro always look for cool places to hang out. Just wondering where everyone likes to go. Are there any places that are geared towards kids our age? This is the first time Iíll be old enough for Pleasure Island, so I think Iím going to hit that up! Any other suggestions???

grumpy101
07-15-2003, 07:23 PM
Well when I go down to Disney world I like to go to Downtown Disney and shop then when I go to the parks I like to be by myself while my parents are sitting on benches people watching thats all I can think of right now if I come up with any more I will let you know.

EPCOTgrl1
07-18-2003, 05:52 PM
well you know where i am at... i love it there! but i dont think that you would be cause there are soooo many more guys then girls there. umm but PI sounds great... next trip i am gonna be going there...