PDA

View Full Version : club scrap

nicurn
07-14-2003, 03:51 PM
hey guys, I just got my first club scrap kit in the mail today! I'm so excited I can't stand it! I LOVE it!!!!! The paper is awesome! I can't wait to go on vacation and take pictures at the beach so I can use the cool blue fish paper! Just thought I'd share my excitement with people who would actually understand (unlike my husband who just kind of rolls his eyes :D ) maggie

nicurnc
07-14-2003, 05:55 PM
Know just what you mean about Club Scrap! I joined last March and it's true...I love this club:)

The papaer is awesome, isn't it? And I especially like getting the extras each month, always good for inspiration and trying something new.

We don't have DIY on our cable yet...I want to make sure I'm subscribed for that show.

My husband is the same way...they just don't get it, do they?;)

Loretta

Spinning
07-14-2003, 08:44 PM
LINK PLEASE!
Seems like I heard about this before

nicurn
07-14-2003, 08:46 PM
www.clubscrap.com

don't go unless you want to add to your addiction though! I'm dying to get the wedding kit, it's taking all my self control not just to order it! It looks absolutely gorgeous!!!! maggie

ps: the photo on the main pages doesn't do justice to the by the sea papers, they rock!

poohbear1029
07-14-2003, 08:53 PM
I love this months....and I dont even really enjoy the beach all that much! But, I'll go for a SB moment!!! ;)

Already used the sand pebbles on a card with the sticky tape.....looked like real sand. Be careful though....those little buggers go everywhere!

OurDogCisco
07-15-2003, 02:12 AM
Wow, what beautiful paper! Just curious, I loved the wedding kit but I found the shipping kinda of high at $8.15. I was wondering if maybe I was charged that price because I am not a member. Does that seem right to you all?

Tina

nicurn
07-15-2003, 04:01 AM
the shipping is $8.15 for everyone. I think it's because of the box. I looked at the postage on mine which was 6.15 cents. I'm guessing that the extra 2$ is to cover the box. Most of the other clubs seem to have the same shipping or pretty close. maggie

Spinning
07-15-2003, 07:50 AM
Thanks for the link. I tried a monthly club once and found that I didn't use everything and the shipping was so expensive! (actually less than their price!) But I do love getting goodie packs in the mail!

beansmom
07-15-2003, 07:51 AM
The shipping is $8.15 because it comes USPS Priority Mail---lots quicker than regular slow boat to china parcel mail.

I love club scrap. If you join, Spinning, and give someone's name as a referral, they will get a free gift. Maybe Maggie would provided her info to you in a private email if you would be so kind as to use her.

I resisted CS for months, even though I adored the Renaissance kit. Then When i went to the GASC, it was there in person and dh 'joined' me up so I could buy that kit. Came home and immediately joined CS jr because I loved the first kit so much.

I like everything I have gotten. I have ordered 3 times in two months from GHM...and am very pleased with all. I love the wedding paper I ordered. It's in my sis' wedding album that I'm working on. It is lovely.

Cannot wait for next month's 'Egypt' themed kit...my jerk of an ex is from Egypt and I know it will make fabulous, fabulous, fabulous heritage papers for my kid's pictures of ex's family.

Welcome to the Dark Side---er, I mean CS!!!!

nicurnc
07-15-2003, 11:43 AM
Okay guys,
I just left the website...had to "just look " at the paper sale;)

My pizza box will be a bit heavier this month...

Loretta

OurDogCisco
07-15-2003, 01:59 PM
:teeth:

Okay, you convinced me! I ordered the wedding kit..... I think, it would go great with the pages I am currently doing....

Tina

nicurn
07-15-2003, 02:51 PM
I coudn't stop myself! I just ordered MORE paper from them! What was I thinking!!!!1 It wasn't even SALE paper! I had to have some of the wedding paper. (and some more of the tie dye paper, and some fiesta paper....) you guys get the idea, I'm sure. Thank goodness shipping is only 3.99.... (I have already used my 1$ shipping coming with my aug kit....) I think I'm going to need a 12 step program for paper pretty soon. :D

Hope it gets here SOON!!!! Maggie

gshoemate
07-17-2003, 05:01 PM
O.K., so when they say it is 15.95 a month, does that not include shipping?

OurDogCisco
07-17-2003, 06:04 PM
Wow, that was fast! I ordered my kit on the 15th and I got it today the 17th. Fast service. The paper is absolutely beautiful. It is going to be very hard not to join the club. It is exactly what I needed to finish my wedding pages. Yippee....

Tina

I am JEN
07-18-2003, 10:58 PM
Oh gosh, I can't even stand how beautiful this months paper is...I'm not actually a member, but I've been knocking around the idea of joining for a while! I really want that paper! Does anyone just get their paper? You get double paper when you just get that kind of a membership instead of all the extra goodies...same price though!

Spinning
07-19-2003, 07:44 AM
I need to remove my self from this message! I keep coming back read what someone posted then find the link and look......This is bad really bad....I am trying to curb my addiction....save money, use my stuff.......I want this thread locked now! Mods can you help me out!??!!?!:eek: :p ;)

beansmom
07-19-2003, 09:10 AM
I know you mean...I can't ignore a CS thread.

I'm already dancing for the August boxes...wonder if I should order two extra--one to use and one to keep as a museum piece. LOL

beansmom
07-19-2003, 09:14 AM
IANJEN<

Wait til you see next months kit! I'm betting it's gonna be some kind of gorgeous!

pattyT
07-19-2003, 09:17 AM
AUGH Spinning I'm with you!
I am a member of the Magicians Circle at Magic Scraps and I LOVE IT! It is bi-monthly and twice the price! I have learned great new techniques and got tools too!

My big prob is -
I HATE to use the beautiful papers -
what if they would fit better on another layout down the road then I can't find another sheet of it! LOL When I go to a store I usually buy 2 of every paper I buy -

Patty