PDA

View Full Version : Wonder if a check list would help?!?!

Spinning
07-13-2003, 07:12 AM
As you can tell by my post this morning I am frustrated! I thought maybe if I made a check list of the events to scrap I would get a feeling of accomplishment, you know once it is done I cross it off?
Anyone else do this?

Disneynut11676
07-13-2003, 07:17 AM
I make lists for EVERYTHING! Scrapping is no exception -- I make a list of the event, list of shots, list of layouts, list of supplies -- I am obsessive compulsive when it comes to these things, which is not always good! But for the most part, yeah -- the lists do make me feel like I've accomplished something once I'm done with the scrapping & see that I've gotten/done everything that I wanted to do!

Michelle

ltldeb
07-13-2003, 07:27 AM
I, too, have a list for everything. It makes you feel like you've accomplished something to cross of a few things when they need to be crossed off.

grover
07-13-2003, 01:03 PM
Lists are a great way to keep track and see how much you have accomplished! I don't use them for my everyday scrapping but for my vacation and gift albums I dig out all the pictures, group them according to the pages I want to do, then I make a list (title page,and then tall the two page spreads,and the final page). Once I have my list and my pics I can choose my papers and embellishements,poems ect that I want for each layout. This list makes it easy to run to the LSS and you can choose exactly what you need for each layout!
Grover in Winnipeg :)

Alice28
07-13-2003, 07:33 PM
I think a list is a great idea. Sometimes I organize my pictures and then do what grover mentioned- go to the LSS with my list in hand and buy from my list; not just whatever strikes my whimsy. Then I feel all responsible cause I'm just buying what I need. (Yeah, right!)

Spinning
07-14-2003, 07:22 AM
I made a little headway this weekend. I did organize the pictures that I have. I finished 12 layouts. I only need to do my DD zoo trip and make some pockets for report card and papers....then her school book is up to date.
I am almost don son's base ball stuff. then I have a few more pages in his school book and that will be caught up
I just really want to keep on top of school/sports. The rest will fall in place as I have time.