PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the Disney cruise coloring book?

MerryPoppins
07-11-2003, 07:34 AM
I've misplaced mine. I need a picture of Mickey in his raincoat at the wheel to make a paper piecing for a page I'm working on. I might even be able to make-do with a clipart image, but I'm having no luck. Thanks.

FantasticDisFamily
07-11-2003, 11:08 AM
HI,

I have a clipart file of Mickey in a sweater and hat at the wheel. If you'd like that email me and I'll send it to you.

Deb

ToDisney
07-13-2003, 08:23 AM
Oh no!!! I never saw a coloring book!! They had a coloring book? And I missed it??? :( Oh, I'm so bummed!!!! Guess we'll have to go back!!! ;) (I still can't believe I missed it... is it pretty cool?? Have you made PPs from it before? Anything you can share?)

MerryPoppins
07-13-2003, 09:58 AM
Yes, they have a darling coloring book. In fact, we are hoping to sail on the Magic in the spring. If they still have them, I'll pick up several.

No, I haven't actually paper pieced anything from the coloring book, but I do a lot of paper piecing and there are some cute patterns. All the major characters in sailor outfits and lots of beach scenes. I have a few that I've scanned so that I can make them. Let me know what you'd be interested in and I'll share if I have it, or when I find the book. I know it's around here somewhere. I just didn't put it away.

giatocj
07-15-2003, 09:26 AM
I have this coloring book, and have made quite a few paperpiecings from it. If anyone is looking for anything in particular let me know and I'll scan it in tomorrow.

Donna C.

ToDisney
07-15-2003, 04:43 PM
I still can't believe I missed this book!! Thank goodness we plan on going again next year!!

MerryPoppins
07-15-2003, 09:37 PM
Thank you to everyone who helped me. And a big thank you to Donna for sending me the scan I had in mind.

ToDisney
07-16-2003, 03:44 AM
Don't forget to post it when you're done!!