PDA

View Full Version : What's ur most embarrassing moment at WDW?

Princess Ash
07-11-2003, 02:03 AM
I remember the first time i saw Fantasmic. I thot it was soo awesome. So the next day we went to MGM and saw Mickey, in his Fantasmic (Sorcerer's Apprenctice) outfit. And i gave him a huge hug and kiss and then started dancing with him, yes, dancing, saying how much i loved the show, making gestures and everything...oh did i mention this was in front of like 100 ppl and my mom was taking PICTURES!!!! hahaha, i'll never forget that trip! :rolleyes:

ukeeyorelover
07-11-2003, 10:13 AM
I cant really remember an embarrasing moment but there must have been one. As soon as i remember I'll post:smooth: :smooth:

krispykremewissa
07-11-2003, 03:44 PM
Back in either '94 or '95 (I dont remember), me, my sister, and my friend were asked to be in a parade. Our parents made us because they thought it would be cool. Well, all we did was walk around for like 5 minutes with a lil tiny band (we were dressed in ugly costumes) and then they read stuff about the declaration of independence. I thought it was the stupidest thing...worst of all, we have it all on tape.

krispykremewissa
07-11-2003, 03:48 PM
Oh ya, I forgot...That was in Liberty Square.

Wick
07-11-2003, 03:49 PM
last summer at MGM i tried to get Pocahontas' phone number.. she turned me down

goofy123
07-11-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Wick

LOL

Once when I was little and I was in the bathroom and I was standing in the corner to pop out when my sister comes and scare her (she's one year older then me), so I saw someones shadow coming around the corner and I thought it was my sis, but it was this ladie. I jumped out and said "BOO!" and shes like "WRONG PERSON, WRONG PERSON!!!", I was sooooooooo embarassed.:o :( :o

rippinguitarkid88
07-11-2003, 10:21 PM
uh i had to dance with Pluto at the 25th anniversery parade.....i wuz sick too which i dont like to do stuff when im sick.

Aly
07-11-2003, 10:29 PM

LOL...... sorry Wick

uh... I have two...... i was walking on a ride and my shirt got caught on something sharp ( i guess) and my shirt ripped towards the top.... (this was last year) ... luckily i was wearing a swim suit. and In like 93 or 94 ( i was little) we went to a show ( dark-wing-duck) and when they started singing i got up on my chair and started dancing..... not only do WE have it on tape, 2 other familys do and an old lady took a pic. of me!!!!!!!!! lol.... i was 3 or 4 though, i was cute! (still am) ;)

princessash2323
07-11-2003, 10:45 PM
well it wasnt really embrassing but when i was five i had a obbssion w/ rolling pluto's touge up while he signed my autograpgh he would get so mad! but i continued to do it

Aly
07-12-2003, 11:47 AM
but when i was five i had a obbssion w/ rolling pluto's touge up while he signed my autograpgh he would get so mad! but i continued to do it

Haha.... next time i go, im going to do that.! hehe.