PDA

View Full Version : Tags

Roxter79
07-10-2003, 03:22 PM
If you have a tag or several why do you have them??? By saying this I mean what's their meaning???

Mine:
Allison Mack's biggest fan-I am a huge fan of Allison Mack, who plays Chloe on Smallville.

I.Heart.Guy.-Guy Pearce is the guy in my signature in my picture. He is in Memento and he's the hottest guy I have ever seen.

SDAngel101
07-10-2003, 03:46 PM
Im the Dancin' QUEEN!!- Because everywhere i go you will see me dancing. There may not even be any music playing, but i sing the music in my head and dance to it :)
Ill be the #1 poster one day!- I used to post to EVERYTHING and my posts were going up like crazy so i could have sworn that soon i was going to be the #1 poster
Late night DISer. ;-) - This was because during breaks i was ALWAYS online REALLY REALLY late with the other late nite DISers.. it was quite fun!

Roxter79
07-10-2003, 05:12 PM
cool

KittieKat
07-10-2003, 05:37 PM
lets see....

Future SNL Castmember- because thats like my all time goal.

Conan and Comedy Obsessed- b/c im obsessed with conan, and telling jokes/being funny.

Crazy girl- b/c im crazy

It's the Diet Coke..ive been saying that for years..it does something to you, man- this was a quote from me a while back when i got my tags...b/c i love diet coke.

Roxter79
07-10-2003, 05:43 PM
personally I don't like Conan but uhh yeah...

Roxter79
07-10-2003, 05:49 PM
oh yeah and....

::bi five::-inside joke with Lauren(Disnee15) well I always say ::high five:: to her and well we're bi so one day I said bi five

disnee15
07-10-2003, 10:36 PM
Hahah :bi five: right back atcha sam...

Aight my tags..

Official Er Freak- Im in love with the show ER so tahts where that came from.

Kama's Official second padawan... Thats really really old. I'm her padawan (kama89) and yensid something or other numbers is the first one.

Has perfected the ever so sweet puppy dog face... WHen i asked for my tag i told the faires i was showing the ever so sweet puppy dog face and they gave me the tag in return

lancerguys
07-11-2003, 01:25 AM
who gave you your tags? cause I want some but dont know how to get it

Roxter79
07-11-2003, 07:42 AM
your account has to be activated for 30 days...after it is you can go to user status and change it there under user cp edit profile...you get them colorful by asking the tag faries

WDWfanatic288
07-12-2003, 12:20 AM
Is now a card carrying member of the Tag Fairy Duct Tape Patrol-at one time you could apply to get people quiet about who the TFs really are
I LOVE YOU MOM! YOU ARE THE BEST!-all my mom's tags talk about me(b/c she's JulesMom after all :p) so Iwanted one too~
MARLON is the man!!!!-I LOVE MARLON BRANDO!! (but only a young one!)

BabyLove99
07-12-2003, 01:04 AM
future Mrs. Apolo Ohno--I love Apolo Anton Ohno lol
Humphrey Bogart is a hottie!--that speaks for itself LOL
Gotta love those classic movie stars!! They're just....well.....classic!--I'm obsessed with classic movies! haha

Roxter79
07-12-2003, 11:03 PM
k now I have taco boxer...long story really with my ex-boyfriend. We're still close friends and we bring that up I'm taco boxer and he's cheese bra