PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to eat

LemonFruitChew13
07-10-2003, 09:27 AM
i'm going to WDW in august and i wanted to know some good places to eat

dumbo33
07-10-2003, 09:51 AM
well,,, if your looking for some italian food,,,,, mama melroses in mgm is ok,,, and tonis in mk is pretty good,,, it depends on what your looking for,,,, if your not looking for a fast food place or somewhere where u have to tip the waiter,,, i like caseys in mk,,, and in epcot,,, out of the countries i like germany,,,,,

Roxter79
07-10-2003, 11:23 AM
The Rainforest cafe is a good place to eat. The mexian restraunt in Mexico is also good. In Magic Kingdom Casey's is good so is the Liberty Tree Tavern. In MGM 50's Prime Time is good as well as Sci-Fi drive in. Pizza Planet is also good.

Rhian
07-10-2003, 12:54 PM
I agree with Roxter79-the restaurant in Mexico (The San Angel Inn) is really good. I also love Boma's in AK Lodge, Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater and Prime Time in MGM. The Whispering Canyon Cafe in Wilderness Lodge is great too-the waiters are very funny!

~Firestix#8~
07-10-2003, 09:37 PM
Hey I am going in August too! How kool!:Pinkbounc Anyway personally I like the 50's Prime Time Cafe. As long as you get a good waiter or waitress.Unfortunatly last time I went we didn't. If you want good breakfast food go to The Kona Cafe in The Polynesian resort. If you go there I def. recommend the tonga toast but only if you like bananas!

Cratster
07-10-2003, 11:03 PM
it really depends on what you want and how much you want to pay for it. i would say that the best restaurant at the magic kingdom is probably tony's. at epcot i would say that the best is the rose and crown. at the studios i think that best is mama melroses or hollywood and vine. at animal kingdom you should eat at the rainforest cafe. if you want to eat at a hotel you should eat at either Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge or the Kona Cafe at the Polynesian. its best at breakfast. the best fast food places are pizza planet at the studios, the electric umbrella at epcot, and cosmic rays at the magic kingdom. but remember that all of those fast food places are really busy most of the time.

nsyncraider17
07-10-2003, 11:28 PM
My favorite restaurants are O'Hana at the poly, Le Cellier in Epcot's Canada, Kona Cafe at the Poly for breakfast (you have to try the tonga toast) and Boma at AKL. And my favorite counter service (fast food) restaurants are Tusker House and Flame Tree BBQ in AK and Columbia Harbor House, Pecos Bill's and Cosmic Ray's in MK.

WDWfanatic288
07-12-2003, 12:23 AM
I love Alfredo's in Italy...it's SOOO good!
and Le Cellier in Canada has really good food too!
ESPN Club has some good food and the place is cool with all the tv(they are even in the bathrooms!)
50s Prime Time-espically if you get a good waiter
Sci-Fi-I love all the corny trailers they show to movies :p

rippinguitarkid88
07-12-2003, 10:03 PM
Prime Time in MGM and Cape May's in Beach Club

princessash2323
07-12-2003, 10:39 PM
mk: cinderellas royal table
mgm: sci fi
ak:rainforest cafe
epcot: garden grill

Mickey Mouse Kid
07-13-2003, 01:36 PM
My favorite resturants are Garden Grill and Chef Mickey's. And Checf Mickey's has some good deserts :) They are both character meals, also.

MickeyMouse418
07-15-2003, 05:39 PM
my favorite restaurants are chef mickeys at the contemporary, cape may at the beach club, bomas at animal kingdom lodge, mama melrose at mgm, and the restaurant in canada at epcot.

Roxter79
07-15-2003, 06:38 PM
I love going to Chef Mickey's

Poohbear14
07-15-2003, 07:00 PM
definatly rainforest cafe, it's soo fun, and also chef mickeys is fun with all the characters

spacemountain
07-17-2003, 10:10 AM
i agree with everyone who said tony's- it's very good and i love the stuff to dip the bread in while you're waiting for the food- we asked for the recipie!lol

StitchGirl88
07-17-2003, 10:15 AM
Lemonfruithew13 ans firestix#8 when in aug. are you going down?

LemonFruitChew13
07-17-2003, 05:09 PM
close to the last week i think

JenniferP
07-17-2003, 06:01 PM
I like Chef Mickey's a lot. The characters are fun, and they have excellent food. I love it there. I also like the Prime Time cafe. They have good food, and it's a lot of fun there. Have fun on your trip!

FPgurl04
07-17-2003, 08:40 PM
i like pizzafari in the animal kingdom for fast food pizza, in mk the plaza restaurant is really good (i luv there club sandwiches and milk shakes!) and the rainforest cafe is always good. also, beaches and cream at the yacht club is cool. but like other people said, it depends on what kind of food you want! i used to like the sandwiches in the gourmet pantry in downtown disney but sadly, its closing :( . hope you guys have a great trip!

DisneyGirl421
07-19-2003, 06:37 PM
My fav resturant in disney is def Alfredos in Italy in Epcot. but i also love O'Hana in the poly, Tony's in MK, 50s Prime Time Cafe in MGM, and Chef Mickey's in the comp. for breakfast I LOVE the Boardwalk Bakery at the Boardwalk.

goofy123
07-19-2003, 06:47 PM
I like the Sci- Fi and the Flame Tree. The Sci-Fi has a really cool setting to it and the Flame Tree has great smoked foods. I also like the Rose and Crown Pub, where you can watch Illuminations while you eat.