PDA

View Full Version : New England SB's -- Sept 26 - 28 crop

joyful1nh
07-09-2003, 09:42 PM
A couple of the LSS in Southern NH are running a "Scrapper's Paradise Weekend" at the Center of NH in Manchester, NH Sept 26 - 28. You can get info at Amandalinz in Amherst (they are the best!). You can also e-mail scrappersparadis@cs.com for further info.

I just signed up. I did not attend last year so do not know any specifics other than what is in the brochure. Cost ranges from $85 for one day's cropping with no room to $300 for 3 days cropping and two nights hotel.

They have some fun looking classes too -- and I happen to know the Amandalinz folks love Disney.

www.amandalinz.com

PM me if you sign up so we can have a mini-Dis meet!

Beanie
07-09-2003, 09:57 PM
I am hoping to be able to attend this! I have to check out the dates and figure out if this is doable for me, but I do hope to get there! :)

Thanks for the heads up! :)

crazyforpooh
07-09-2003, 10:31 PM
to meet for a DIS meet.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

Keep me informed on the DIS Meet.

mcnuss
07-28-2003, 10:46 AM
joyful1nh - thanks for the information about this. I don't think I'll be able to go, but sent the info to a bunch of my non-DIS scrappin' friends.

I have never been to the LSS you recommend, but I think I am going to be taking a trip to Amherst next weekend! Have you tried Lighthouse Scrapbooking in Nashua and Salem - and now Stratham? I love that store, and their scraps and classes are fabulous. The owner is a doll. The more places to indulge my addiction, the better!

http://www.lighthousescrapbooking.com/

paulinewdw
07-28-2003, 11:21 AM
I signed up for this event at the last one in February....It was a blast! I had soooo much fun and got some scrappin done also!
We will have to meet up!