PDA

View Full Version : Need Help please. Do you have "official Disney" scrapbooking stuff? Need manufacture

addie
07-07-2003, 03:15 PM
Hi,

Does anyone have any of the "official disney licence" papers? Like the Mouse Ears Papers that are copyright Disney? Or maybe a disney punch?

I'm wondering who manufactures it. Is there a name, number or website on the back of any of these items anyone can give me?

I know Paper Pizzaz makes some but looking for the other suppliers. My local scrapbook store said if I can tell her the manufactures she will order the papers.

Thanks!

FantasticDisFamily
07-07-2003, 03:47 PM
Have a ton at home. Will try to remember to look for you. I know my LSS carries a ton of brands.

SandyLion is one that has a license.

Deb

nicki dahling
07-07-2003, 04:45 PM
The punches are by ALL Night Media.

llp479
07-07-2003, 09:29 PM
Check out www.stickerplanet.com. They have all the Sandylion Disney stickers and paper.

mommie2angels
07-08-2003, 12:49 AM
**** A Doodle Designs and Hot Off The Press both make some papers.

addie
07-08-2003, 11:52 AM
Thanks everyone! I'm really excited to get these here. If anyone else has any more I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

~Czarina~
07-08-2003, 04:58 PM
THANK YOU! I haven't been on here in a while and I got on for that very question!

Now my next question, does anybody know who makes the castle stationary? I have a ton of pen pals and didn't grab enough paper when I was there for even a short letter to them all to tell about my trip! Thanks!

~Czarina~

TheDshow
07-09-2003, 03:01 PM
I have found a lot of Disney Scrapbooking supplies at Mousememories.com Hope this helps.

dpleet
07-13-2003, 12:03 AM
I know that Creative Memories sells combination packs which includes Mickey & Friends stickers and die cut shapes (mickey ears & hand and a Disney logo) along with an ideas booklet. There is also one for Pooh & Friends.

Dawn

ltldeb
07-13-2003, 08:30 AM
I have the CM combo pack for Mickey. It's great! I've used parts of it, but not everything yet. I'm thinking of ordering another pack to have the pieces I already used.