PDA

View Full Version : stickers of Italy

JudithM
07-07-2003, 11:16 AM
Does anyone need/want some extra stickers of Italy - Leaning Tower of Pisa and a gondolier from Venice? I just finished scrapping our trip to Italy & have extras that I cannot use. Let me know either here or in a pm - I'd be glad to drop them in the mail to you.

rvoto
07-07-2003, 02:43 PM
I don't need them. I wish I did. And by the way I'm jelious!!!!!!!

JudithM
07-07-2003, 10:40 PM
I just replied to a pm from someone new to scrapbooking, so the stickers now have a new home! I hope the person who sent the pm will start posting.

Mamu
07-08-2003, 07:58 AM
Glad to hear the stickers went to a good home. 2 weeks ago I went searching for stickers and things to use in my 2001 trip. I did find a few at AC ACMoore, but I ordered some on-line at the Treasure Gallery. In my search I got a few Ideas and can't wait to get started. My problem is I'm a gardener and love to be outside. I spend hours and hours in my gardens. The only thing that keeps me in is a rainy day. Then I am so backed up with things to do in the house that I never get to scrap.

We will be returing to Italy in September for 2 weeks, I so excited about returning. This time while I'm there I'll be looking for Italian Scrapbooking Thingies.

JudithM
07-08-2003, 02:47 PM
Mamu, wow! Two weeks in Italy! Hope you have a wonderful trip! When we went in the late 80's I didn't know anything except my magnetic type photo albums. Sure glad I learned differently last year :). Enjoy your garden & your scrapbooking!