View Full Version : Non DVC ressie question

07-07-2003, 10:53 AM
My wife and I are taking a 12 night trip to BCV next June, as we did this June for our first trip home. This time, however, we are probably going to move from our studio for the Fri and Sat nights in the middle of our stay to save 64 studio points for banking. My question regards our cash stay, maybe at Port Orleans. If we book early, and a better deal becomes available, is it Disney policy to honor the better price, or should we wait to see what codes might be available for next June? Also thinking of booking all 12 nights at BCV, then trying to change the first seven nights to OKW in November, also saving some points. We finished our trip this June with four nights at OKW, and really enjoyed ourselves. Any info about code (rate) changing would be appreciated. Thanks!

07-07-2003, 10:59 AM
If you have trouble just cancel your early reservations after you made a reservation using the discount. But most of the time WDW will honor the discounts if you call in time to take advantage of the discount. They only have a limited number of rooms that let go at the discount.

07-07-2003, 11:32 AM
I guessed that it would work that way. I'm just trying to decide if the OKW/BCV alternative is not the better choice so that we only have to move once. I guess it's not that much of a hassle if we use bell services, which are available at Port Orleans and the other moderate resorts.