PDA

View Full Version : New with questions

goodstarr
07-07-2003, 02:20 AM
I am interested in renting from a DVC member but I am not member and I don't know exactly what is involved. I read the FAQ section but am still unclear. AS a non-member, it says that i must rent at a non DVC site. What are they and where do I find out how many points they are?

JimC
07-07-2003, 07:14 AM
There is a rent board on this site. Here is the link. Renting points is a great introduction to DVC. Good luck.

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=29

Granny
07-07-2003, 07:34 AM
You'll want to read the rent FAQ's at the top of the page....that will answer many of your questions before you post on that site.

Good luck!

InstImpres
07-07-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by goodstarr
rAS a non-member, it says that i must rent at a non DVC site. What are they and where do I find out how many points they are?

I don't know where you got this sentence from. Usually DVC members are renting rooms at Old Key West, Boardwalk Villas, Beach Club Villas or Villas at Wilderness Lodge. That is most economical. Occassionally, a member has alread "exchanged" their points and so you must stay at a WDW resort that is not one of the four previously mentioned. Hope this helps, if not feel free to e-mail me with other questions.

Good luck
Sandy