PDA

View Full Version : Who on this board has the LOWEST points?

ArnyVee
07-06-2003, 09:39 AM
We always talk about those that have so many points out there that I wanted to switch it up!

Plus, it's not the size of the contract, but how you use your points.....right? :p

Personally, I've got a resale waitin' for ROFR for 75 points (w/75 banked as well) and that's all we'll have for a little bit until we start with the add-ons sometime down the road.

5infam
07-06-2003, 09:48 AM
ArnyVee,

I guess I have the fewest...none!! I got out bid on an 80 point deal (I heard the ROFR got them anyway, so my bid what surely doomed) but am now waiting to hear on a 150 point deal (its only been 9 days since it was submitted and I am going nuts!!)

I definately need to join your Anti-ROFR organization!! Hopefully your dues is a lot less than those maintenance fees!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

disneydiva58
07-06-2003, 10:00 AM
ArnyVee, Im in the same position.We are waiting on a resale also ...(90 points with 90 banked)...just waiting to hear on Disney........pixie dust to all of us.......:D :D

betslinc
07-06-2003, 10:39 AM
We got a 50 point OKW contract December of 2002, but have already added on 25 at BWV. We usually can only make it for one week a year due to limitted vacation time, and are OK with a studio or one bedroom, so it works for us. We just have to escape the Northeast cold for a bit every winter. Since we travel in snow season it works out to do the first night or two at a cheap hotel in case our flight is cancelled, and then we can get awed when we move over to DVC!