PDA

View Full Version : Too funny, the dream I had last night...

Disney1fan2002
07-06-2003, 06:34 AM
A thread last week talked about what would happen to DVC after 2042, and someone replied that since today's 3rd grader would be calling the shots, nobody knew for certain what would happen to DVC. Well, the dream I had last night, is, I had started my 7 yo son on an intensive training program. ALL things Disney!! LOL!!! I kept telling him, you need to know this, so when you work for them in 30+ years, you can help mommy and daddy out with their DVC membership. The poor boy! How sad am I? LOL In my dream, he was NOT to have a childhood. I was conditioning him to become head of all DVC. Boy, was I bummed to wake up and find him standing over me with the $2 that the Tooth Fairy left him last night. Not my little CEO yet!

mrsdon
07-06-2003, 07:51 AM
Too Funny.
Although itis scary to think that a 9 year old will actualy be old enough then to call the shots.
That means I really will be i my 80's.

JimC
07-06-2003, 02:15 PM
That is funny. When I read that thread, I thought the same thing -- the fate of DVC could be in the hands of some boy or girl in our or your elementary school right now. Maybe we will get lucky!