PDA

View Full Version : Poll over on the resort board...

lenshanem
07-05-2003, 10:07 AM
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=399610

I found this very interesting. I wonder why BWI is so far down on the list? I've yet to stay there, but it seems like this is a big fav over on this board, at least out of the DVC resorts?

DVC-Don
07-05-2003, 10:29 AM
BWI is a deluxe resort that is often confused with the BWV DVC resort. In the BWV/BWI driveway, the BWI is to the right when facing the buildings.

lenshanem
07-05-2003, 11:01 AM
Sorry, I guess I sounded confusing. Yes, I know there is a difference between BWI and BWV, but they do share the same general location, restaurants and theme pool, yes? :confused:

Granny
07-05-2003, 11:39 AM
Shan....I think most posters here are pretty passionate about their home resorts, wherever they may be. So you'll hear people raving about their "homes" here more than you probably would on the general resorts board.

I must admit that before I joined DVC, I really didn't know much about Boardwalk Villas or Inn. I knew a little about the Beach and Yacht Clubs. But just about everyone knows about the monorail resorts, and Wilderness Lodge has won the readers poll on Deb Wills' site for favorite deluxe resort the past few years. I think that BWI isn't doing well on that poll simply out of ignorance!

jaysue
07-05-2003, 02:37 PM
Wilderness Lodge is my favourite deluxe - great location, sense of seclusion, boat to MK is always fun.....

Funny though, that does not make VWL my favourite DVC though

Thanks
jaysue