PDA

View Full Version : Just Got Back!!

Sneaky3
07-04-2003, 04:22 PM
I was at BCV for a week and had an excellent time. I was in a studio facing the pool over the canal. Well I just remembered that I was at the grand opening of BCV last year and happened to be there at the same time this year. Well when I got to my room July 1st, they had a tile on top of the table with Welcome Home written in chocolate and an assortment of cookies. They also gave me a picture frame of a light house. They left a little note thanking me for being here last year and this year. It was really nice. Later I looked at the picture frame and that was made of chocolate also.....It was a nice thought.....I thought I would let you all know...

CaptainMidnight
07-04-2003, 04:31 PM
Now that's magic, nice job DVC.

colleen costello
07-04-2003, 05:19 PM
So glad you had fun. We also just got back and it was wonderful. My kids missed SAB so next summer we plan to stay at Beach Club again. Maybe they will give me chocolate too, lol!

We looked for the alligator but never saw him/her. Did you see any critters? My children want to be "The Crocoldie Hunter" when they grow up so critters are a big part of our trips...

Welcome back!

COACHSTING
07-05-2003, 12:11 AM
We were there last week and did not stay at the BCV but visited it one day. We spoke to people who said that Ali is still there and has grown to about 6 feet in length. We also saw two armadillos fighting at the Wilderness Lodge.....

Sneaky3
07-05-2003, 12:12 AM
I saw little rabbits by the canal. I also did not see the alligator.

Maistre Gracey
07-05-2003, 12:21 AM
Thanx for posting. I agree with the Captain...It is those touches that make DVC special. :cool:

DeeP
07-05-2003, 12:35 AM
That is really nice. You gotta love Disney, they are so first class all the way!

Simba's Mom
07-05-2003, 11:09 AM
Just curious as to which studio you had this year and which studio you had last year (#s). How were the views? And did you get to B&C?

Sneaky3
07-05-2003, 01:58 PM
Hi is B & C, Beaches and Cream because if it is I practically lived there last week. I think there food and ice cream is great. Well I was in studio 376 and the view was nice I could see the pool, canal, and parking lot. Last year I stayed on the epcot side and the view of the fireworks was awesome. I can actually say that everytime I go there the view is great. I will tell you that when I first got there I was supposedly on the 5th floor which I thought was going to be to alone and the nice CM said that she could give me another room and gave me this room.. I checked in around 1 pm and my room was ready.

floridafam
07-05-2003, 02:01 PM
:D

tinksmom
07-05-2003, 03:40 PM
We've been home a week now, not sure if our visits overlapped (June 20-27). If they did we were right across the hall in studio 375. Small world!

tenya

Connears
07-05-2003, 03:49 PM
We were there 6/22-26 and loved it. Was in 1-bdroom 120 very quiet little wing with only 4 rooms. close to pool and "living room" areas. Also ate a B&C and Brealfast at Cape May. everyone was very friendly and helpful. I'm at OKW girl, but really enjoyed this stay.
Connears

Saw the aligator at the bridge to self park by the villa pool..He is rather large!

Simba's Mom
07-05-2003, 04:44 PM
Yes, B&C is Beaches and Cream. Boy, I could go for a good Fudge Mud Slide right now!