PDA

View Full Version : Touring BCV or BCV models

floridafam
07-03-2003, 09:06 PM
We are going in October. Do you think BCV pts will still be available then?

If they were, how can we get a good look at the resort so we know if we want to add on there?

We would like to just look around and see how things are set up, food choices, everything.

What do we do?

Terry S
07-03-2003, 09:10 PM
Well, I would suggest going there! ;) If you have a car you can drive there, tell them your a DVC member and want to look around. You can take a bus from MK or AK. You could take the boat from MGM or the easiest thing to do would be to just walk out the back door of Epcot and you are there. You are more than welcome to walk around and look at the resort at your leisure. Since you are already a member, you can also go to the model at the BCV. It is a model of a 2 bedroom lock off that you can look at. It is room number 108, 1st floor take a left. Enjoy!

floridafam
07-03-2003, 09:12 PM
Great.

Thanks.

Any idea if pts will be gone by the time we get there?

Terry S
07-03-2003, 09:22 PM
My opinion is that they will still have points available. If not for new sales at least for add-ons. Of course, this is not a gaurantee. If I were you, what I would do is call my guide. Let him know that you are thinking about adding on at BCV and would like to wait to see them in Oct. Ask him if he thinks they will be available then and also ask him if he could give you a call if and when they get close to selling out.

If all else fails, read this board. I am sure it will be posted here as soon as anyone hears a hint of information from DVC that they are close to selling out.

floridafam
07-03-2003, 09:39 PM
Thanks again:D

Towncrier
07-03-2003, 10:12 PM
When we were visiting Vero Beach last week, we asked the front desk if there were a 1BR or 2BR available that we could peek at (since our friends were staying in a studio). The staff checked and informed us that the resort was 100% booked.

I hope that the model at BCV is still open when you get there in October. I know that the DVC offices at the Boardwalk are being moved to Saratoga Springs and that the space that they were occupying is being sold as inventory.