PDA

View Full Version : HAS any one seen.........

Aly
07-03-2003, 11:41 AM
Has any one seen 2 fast 2 furious?

I haven't and i am just wondering if it was any good.
I might be going this weekend with a couple of friends.

Roxter79
07-03-2003, 12:03 PM
nope. Nor do I want to

Aly
07-03-2003, 12:10 PM
I want to because all of my friends have been telling me it is good..... but i think tey are just saying that b/c they think paul walker is hott. LoL... all my guy friends like it b/c they think their cars are muich faster and better than the ones in the movie.... so thats why i want to know if it is a good movie to see, or if it is a movie that is only good to see if you like cars. ( cause i dont think paul walker is hott so that rules out that reason to see it)

dancergirl
07-03-2003, 03:08 PM
I went to see it with two guy friends the other night. It actually was a good movie. Kinda made me dizzy from all the car races and how they did the cameras. I was suprised, cause nothing usually makes me sick. You should check it out sometime! :)

Roxter79
07-03-2003, 03:36 PM
eh I still don't want to see it. the movie says bad acting to me. except for Paul Walker. Because he is hott

Aly
07-03-2003, 03:52 PM
except for Paul Walker. Because he is hott

LoL...:p ... EVERY SINGLE ONE of my friends ( the girls of course) Think paul walker is "hott" :rolleyes: ....... I just dont see it..... am i missing somthing?? LoL.... maybe i have bad eyes.. ;)

But i kinda DONT want to see the movie.... A) because im not a real big car person... B) becuase im not really a movie person... i went to see Malibu's most wanted and i almost fell asleep:o
And C) because i think i might get dizzy too...... But i want to see it because then, when everyone is talking about some car in the movie, or some thing that happened , i'll know what they are talking about, for once.... LoL.

_-_Aly_-_

ListenToCKY
07-03-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Aly
I haven't and i am just wondering if it was any good.
I might be going this weekend with a couple of friends.

A movie about street racing that is good. I believe that's an oxymoron.

WhitneyThePooh
07-03-2003, 05:26 PM
I saw it as soon as it came out, and I liked it a lot! That may have been because the guy I saw it with was so hot though...lol i think it's a good movie!

rippinguitarkid88
07-03-2003, 05:29 PM
doesnt really interest me. my friend saw it and he said it wuz good. but i really dont really wanna go. i hate Ludacris. thats one of the reasons. there r many more but there r too many to write. the first one didnt interest me either. i saw part of it and then i turned it off.

AbErGrl217
07-03-2003, 09:16 PM
I saw it when it first came out. I thought it was great. If you do not like watching car chases and not interested in Paul Walker dont bother seeing it.

Aly
07-04-2003, 11:11 AM
I didnt say i didnt like car chases..... I saw a music video my ludacris and it is a song for 2fast 2furious.... it looks cool........ or maybe i just like the music..... lol.... either way im going to see it.... so thankz for the responses.

nsyncraider17
07-04-2003, 12:12 PM
I thought it was good...of course I also think Paul Walker is hot!:teeth:

Seriously, I thought it was a lot better than the first one...Tyrese was good and it actually had a plot lol.