PDA

View Full Version : VWL Points Still Available?

ArnyVee
07-03-2003, 07:46 AM
I hadn't heard recently of any add-ons posted here for VWL with all of the BWV hoopla. But, the last time I spoke with a guide, they mentioned that there were still VWL points available.

Can anyone confirm this?

floridafam
07-03-2003, 07:56 AM
I'm sure you will see my other post.

We added on 175 at VWL last week out of the 1100 our guide told us we were left.

I already want to call and add on some more before they run out but I also want to add on at BWV:rolleyes:

Our guide did agree that once the BWV pts are gone they probably won't ever be available through Disney again.

Have you heard anything on your resale?

ArnyVee
07-03-2003, 08:06 AM
Nothing on my resale yet. :(

Been waitin' since June 12th. So, it's been a rough 20 days since then!

Hopefully I'll hear something soon. Shontell (www.DVCByResale.com) says that we should hear something anyday now.

Coastie
07-03-2003, 12:40 PM
Our guide told us December use year was sold out, but other months were still available. However, if we wanted, we could be placed on the wait list. We opted for MB and added 125 at BCV for December.

ErinC
07-03-2003, 02:31 PM
Last week when I called for a friend. VWL had about 1200 points left and they were all April use year.

anniet
07-03-2003, 07:29 PM
Hi Arny-

At the beginning of June I got a call from my guide. I was on a waitlist to add more points to my VWL contract. My closing date is July 14th for an August use year. They did, however, come with points that I had to use by 7/31 this year. Obviously, I wasn't going to be able to use them, so I sold them on the Rent/Trade board.