PDA

View Full Version : First BWV trip 6/14-6/21

tink92
07-02-2003, 09:16 PM
Our first DVC trip was to BWV. We arrived 6/14 and checked in at 6:30 PM. Our room was ready, we had a 2 bedroom and the two requests I made were non-smoking and close to the elevator. Both those requests were granted!:Pinkbounc We were in rooms 5068 and 5070, first rooms off the elevator. The rooms were beautiful:Pinkbounc and the view was great!:p We overlooked the main pool and Leaping Librations was right below us. The "Swan" was looking directly at us when we had our morning coffee on the balcony. As we checked out the room, I realized we had handicapped rooms and at first all I could think of was a thread I had read before we left for Disney, that had the handicapped room and the floor got all wet. But, as panic started to creep up inside, I took a deep breath and said "Self, THIS IS DISNEY and EVERYTHING will be great!!!!!!!!!!" And guess what, I was absolutely right...not one wet floor and everthing was great!:jester: :jester: Any questions, I would be happy to reply.:D

Granny
07-02-2003, 10:49 PM
tink...glad you had a great trip. We were at VWL the same time. Was there enough rain for you during your trip? :rolleyes:

You will do very well with DVC. Obviously, you aren't going to let the little stuff bother you. Glad to hear about your trip. And it makes me ready to return to BWV next year for our vacation!

Thanks. :)

tink92
07-03-2003, 05:56 AM
Yes there was enough rain, more than we have had any other trip, but having rain and being in Disney is much better than having rain and being at home:p Our home resort is VWL. Hope to stay there soon!