PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice on a Hotel before our BW stay

RWishbone
07-02-2003, 11:59 AM
Our group is going in January to the BW. There will be 18 of us staying at the BW from Sunday night thru Friday night. We will be arriving on a Friday night and need a place to stay for two nights before going to the BW. We are all AP holders. Does anyone have any suggestions please? Will all on-site resorts transfer our luggage to the BW on Sunday while we are at the parks? When do AP discounts get announced and how do we find out about them? Thanks for any help...Rich

spiceycat
07-02-2003, 12:04 PM
yes all WDW resorts will transfer your luggage (does not include Dolphin or Swan these are not WDW resorts)

hey I would stay at the All Star - save some money and then you would be guaranteed that everyone will LOVE their DVC vacation.

DebbieB
07-02-2003, 01:46 PM
We stayed at Boardwalk Inn for 1 night last December before checking into BWV. Made the transfer very easy, just told the bellman we were doing a room change and then went to the front desk to check into the villas. I got an AP rate of $169 plus tax.

HeatherPage
07-02-2003, 04:43 PM
You could always rent points from another member to stay those two nights at the BWV (unless you just wanted to see some different scenery) in which case I'd say the Polynesian! :)

chainkid
07-03-2003, 10:20 AM
Are any members of your group teachers or government workers because they can usually get a great rate at the Swann which is a great hotel? I personally don't care for the all stars even for a night. I'm spoiled I know but the size of the rooms are beyond small and the pool area is so loud and noisy with unsupervised adults running every which way.